BY IMPERIAL

A party favorite, these Imperial Nuts mixed nuts contain less than 65% peanuts and are sure to satisfy any crowd! Imperial Nuts mixed nuts Salted Resealable can 8 oz (283 g) see more...

Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
These are my favorite mixed nuts. They aren't to salty. They have the right amount of ratio of nuts. They are cheap and you can find them at Walmart or dollar general.
member-95211
So the Imperial nuts I purchased say, "Mixed nuts with Pistachios salted". "Now with more pistachios".
There is not exactly that many pistachios! They have too much salt! But other than that, they have a great taste. The price was great also. They need more unsalted mixed nuts at the General Dollar Store.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
Pretty simple and basic mixed nuts. They are heavily salted but have a even mix of each type of nut from partings to cashews to almonds. The container is fairly small but the price is good. This is good for a person or two but if you want enough for a party I'd go with a larger container maybe from a different brand. Overall a decent item that tastes good.
Cheyenne F.
petal
My daughter can't get enough of these and they're healthy for her. These are the second time we had to buy these cause she eats them all.
Alma R.
Pretty basic on the go snack... nice to just grab for a very busy day. Just a bit too many peanuts in ratio of the other nuts.
Cora W.
allendale, MI
I buy these in a 3lb jar from Menards for my husbands lunch. Great source of protein and easy snacking throughout the day!!
Tamara R.
Perfect little snack for on the go Black Friday shopping. Just pop them in the console and snack away from store to store
Rachel  P.
Bradenton , FL
I buy these in the 2lb can. They are a get snack to have around. Great source of protein.
Alyssa M.
Kingsley, MI
Beach essential i love them for the beach, my little brother and my sister does too
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I love these & the price is great my only issue is to be honest its mostly peanuts.
Cora W.
allendale, MI
Where do they sell the smaller jars?