Imperial Leather Soap Original 6 X 100g

by Imperial Leather

Imperial Leather Soap Original 6 X 100g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Imperial Leather Soap Original 6 X 100g!
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
1,354 reviews
I love this soap it makes your skin so soft. I have used this for years. The bars last a very long time. Packaging is good as they come individually wrapped. It is Very effective. Lovely smell/scent. I would recommend to others
Adil I.
Rackham Drive, Luton
This soap makes your body smell flourished and floral. The only concern is that it leaves almost a rubbery affect afterwards like my skin doesn’t feel like skin it feels like rubber.
Chelsea O.
London, England
This has been in my family bathroom for as long as I could remember! These little bars will leave you squeaky clean. They would stretch to wash my whole family of 6 for weeks lol. Well it felt like weeks when I was a child. Still great value for money, and is not irritable unlike all these fancy scented soaps these days. Great bargain!
Malaieka S.
Smells so good and the scent lasts! I use this every day and it is so good! Highly recommend and am glad that I tried it.
Farrah N.
Rochdale, Lancashire
Good fragrance, leaves your hands feeling so soft and clean, the soap last long, gentle to the skin, this product doesn’t need improving, good value of money.
Fatima L.
Used this for as long as I can remember 👶🏽 my entire family used this soap 🧼 soft scent that lasts on skin and smells fresh.
Anna M.
Can’t beat a good bar of soap, soft and silky always have one on the corner of the bath. Like to use just before my body wash on a morning.
Anisha N.
I love, love, love imperial Leather! It’s such a good brand and is affordable. These soaps makes your skin feeling smooth and clean and smell so great. The soap is so creamy and makes your skin left feeling silky smooth.
Saihyba S.
I think it is such a good product to use if you want a clean feel when having a shower
Taiba U.
Luxury fragrance. It’s long lasting and it wraps you up in a rich, creamy lather for everyone. I would recommend this product as the price is also reasonable and it’s quite effective.

Looking for your answer?