Imperial Leather Soap 100g England (Pack of 4) uploaded by elina m.

BY IMPERIAL LEATHER

Imperial Leather Soap has a distinct fragrance that has been the choice of generations. It is made from the finest quality ingredients. This long lasting soap which produces a rich creamy lather and will thoroughly cleanse and care for your family. see more...

Ashleigh F.
Witney, oxfordshire
I don’t use actual bars of soap often but when I do this just brings back so many childhood memories! In my opinion it does have quite a strong scent but it’s a ‘clean’ smell. It’s creamy texture and lovely smell make me actually crave using it every now and then!
Amelia G.
It definitely does the job as it’s good for sensitive skin. However, it’s boring compared to other products on the market as it doesn’t have a strong scent.
Kimberley L.
I've always used this soap as it reminds me of my nan. Lovely smell and lathers well. Love to use it for a soap on the side or for the shower and bath
elina m.
Imperial Leather Soap Package of 6 x 100gm couldn't find add product but I just love this one all the way best bubbles
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
Leave my skin smelling gorgeous and leaves it soft for ages. It's even great for my sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend.

back