IMPERIAL LEATHER Mermazing Bath Soak

by Imperial Leather

Imperial Leather Mermazing Bath Soak 500ml

Inject some fun into your bath time routine with our new limited edition Mermazing bath soak. A refreshing blend of Fijian water and lotus flower, it will leave your skin feeling beautifully soft and smelling freshly fragrant.

Hazards and Cautions
As with all cleansers, if the product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. For questions or comments, call free in the UK on 0800 581 001, or write to us at: Freepost PZ Cussons (UK) Ltd. 3500 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 5TG

Important info
PZ Cussons (UK) Ltd. Manchester, M22 5TG

Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin, Parfum, Lotus Corniculatus Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 42090

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMPERIAL LEATHER Mermazing Bath Soak!
Rebekah B.
Skipton, North Yorkshire
Love the smell of this mermazing bubble bath, i use it all the time n the bubbles stay for ages ❤️
Emma K.
At first I actually mistook this for a shower gel. This bath soak smells absolutely divine. It has a green aqua and floral scent. Unfortunately after using it I developed allergic contact dermatitis. It is too harsh for my sensitive skin so sadly I will not buy this anymore.
Holly D.
Me and my and my family have tried the entire range I love it , hints of glitter , fun colours and decent great price Imperial Leather
Josh P.
Very good conditioner. Makes my hair really really smooth, good price as well. I wash it off after like 3 minutes leaves hair feeling smooth
Kaya M.
Love how fresh this smells, always keep topped up with these quick and easy to used on a daily bath.
Courtney J.
portsmouth
IMPERIAL LEATHER Mermazing Bath Soak uploaded by Courtney J.
The product does create lovely bubbles for the bath and does make your skin feel softer after your come out. I placed it on 4 stars because I didn’t find the scent to be that amazing as others would be. I find the packaging cute thou.
lindsey A.
My girls adore this product cant have a bath without it smells amazing too and they make believe it has magic powers that can make them swim like mermaids we have adventures they love it
Amy D.
My kids and I love the mermazing bubble bath! The fragrance is amazing, loads of bubbles are produced which is a must for a kids bath and it doesnt dry the skin out. It's often on offer for £1 so you get a lot for your money.
Shannon C.
I love this product. Beautiful packaging, beautiful colour. It’s a little shimmery, so girls will love it. It smells really nice and makes a decent amount of bubbles. The price is also great. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?