BY IMPERIAL DAX

Dax super light pomade with lanolin and vegetable oils gives light hold with lots of brilliant shine to all types of hair and slicked styles. A great greasing product for the greased look. Great for styling thin and delicate hair with minimal breakage. Apply desired amount of dax super light pomade to wet or dry hair for extra shine and conditioning. Enriched with lanolin and vegetable oils, dax super light pomade is the perfect treatment for dry hair and scalp. Light scent as well. see more...

Buy on Amazon
carlos d.
Santa Rosa, CA
This stuff keeps my hair the way I like it!! I have long hair and gel and hair spray just don't cut it. This pomade keeps its shape all day. I used to use other brands, but since trying this product, it's all I use now.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
My husband used this a few times for his dry scalp and it is light weight but a little too oily for him the price is good it's not expensive but if you have oily hair I don't recommend it
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Dax is a great hair product it grows your hair and it keeps your scalp from being dry i like it because you don't have to grease your hair a lot
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Husband and son love this product , and it works well in both of their hair, even with them each having a different texture love it they do
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My boyfriend and son use this in there hair and let me tell you I like the look and the smell and the waves that come after using this..
Mila L.
If you get your hair messed up at all, just run a comb through this stuff and it goes right back to where you want it to go.Smells amazing, very moisturizing. This will help your hair a lot. If you have curly frizzy hair and I apply this while the hair is still damp out of the shower, keeps my hair looking shiny and feeling soft.
Yolanda D.
I use this product on my son hair and another simler brand to put waves in his hair it works good he is mix so it looks great sleek back good on all type hair I recommend this product
Yolanda D.
I love the price what about you?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Does it come in any other scent formulas?