Imperial Cat 5100 7.5 x 10 Kitty Wipes uploaded by Theresa H.

BY IMPERIAL CAT

Clean and Deodorizes without Water or Rinsing. Veterinarian approved Kitty Wipes provide the fastest, most convenient way to keep your pet clean. Each jumbo size wipe is moistened with a natural cleansing formula that helps maintain a clean and healthy pet coat while restoring skin moisture and softness. Herbal Extract. Naturally cleans without harmful residues. Essential Protein. Helps build a strong and healthy coat. Aloe Vera, Lanolin, Vitamins A & E, Oatmeal, and Botanical Extracts. Conditions and moisturizes. Promotes healing of dry and irritated skin. Pure Baking Soda, Mild Fragrance. Eliminates odors. Keeps cats smelling clean. Non-toxic. No alcohol. Natural. Pet and people safe. Will not wipe away spot flea treatments. Suggested Uses: on cats that are difficult to bathe (aren't they all?)to help reduce dander that can cause cat allergieskeep your pet's coat soft and shinyquick touch-up on dirty paws see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
We have two cats (a Russian Blue and a Lynx Point Siamese) so these wipes definitely come in handy when they need a good cleaning. Neither of our cats like water so these Kittywipes are a great alternative for shampooing away dirt and any allergens that build up on their fur. You don't even have to rinse it off! I like the subtle scent and it actually lasts for a few days on their fur. I like to use them after brushing/grooming to pick up any loose shedding bits. I also like that they are made with natural and non-toxic ingredients. If the cats lick themselves afterwards it is okay if they ingest it accidentally. 5 stars for this awesome, pet product that really does a great job!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
We have 3 cats, one is pure white with long hair I bought these to use on her, while she doesn't go outside anything messy she can get into she will. (pasta sauce, dirty door mat, etc) I felt these did nothing honestly it's just easier for me to get a warm damp washcloth and wipe up her paws if she gets into something. they smelled decent and didn't dry out but of the 3 times I've tried them they didn't make her look clean enough for me.
Stephanie
Stephanie
My cat loves this and my cat is really rude when you pet him but he loves this and I it because it kill 99.9 germs I bought this a my local Walmart
Kaytlin M.
Kaytlin M.
Conway, SC
really great for a quick kitty clean! anything beats giving a cat a bath. my cat doesn't even mind the wipes!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Martin, KY
So good for a quick wipe down. removes some allergens. if you know someone with a cat allergy is coming to visit, wipe them down with this before. it has a pleasant smell and also grabs some stray hair. I usually use after a brush :)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I have a long haired cat and these help so much. I rarely have to use them, so the 10 pack lasts a long time. They're lightly and pleasantly scented and my cat doesn't mind them too much. Definitely a must-have for cat owners.
Sherri A.
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
I have enjoyed the Kitty wipes because I have a Himalayan that has a hard time cleaning herself, so I help her.
Suna H.
Suna H.
These are lightly scented and good for when your cat gets into a mess. I use these every once in a while on my cat's coat when i groom her.
Sera M.
Sera M.
Bruce Mines, ON
These are really handy and a must have when you have kitties! They are about the size of a tissue so I've often is enough, they have a nice enough angel but nothing too strong to offend kitty. I find this comes in handy with my medium hair kitten who sometimes gets stuff stuck in his hair. A good alternative to a bath when you need just a mild clean up. Great for little clean ups.