BY IMPERIAL

Shop for Cat Toys from Hayneedle.com! Your feline companion has a natural urge to play and chase, so don't get in the way of nature when that means fun and exercise when they go after the Cat n Around Wands - Feather Teaser Wand. Made with fur and real feathers at the end of a flexible wand, you won't have to work hard to get their interest with this simple and entertaining cat toy. see more...

Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I bought two of these for my cat before I gave up. She loved it. She also destroyed both the first time she played with them. And she wanted to eat the feathers, which was a big problem for me. I would consider buying another one without feathers.
Darian C.
My cat loves this toy and played with it all the time, but the problem was it didn't last long at all. As soon as my cat grabbed it feathers kept falling out and it soon became just a stick. I would buy another one but the same thing will happen
Carolyn M.
My cat has a love hate with these. Sometimes she can't stop playing and others she's so disinterested. Personally I like the handle being so long because when she's on a roll you don't wanna be close to the end of that thing.
Alexis S.
Seneca, PA
My cat loves this toy! She loves chasing the feathers and catching them. I have found though you always have to monitor your pet when they play with this toy because the feathers can become loose and they can eat them.
Natalie N.
God these for my friends car and he loved them soooo much. I don't think they lasted very long with him but they were a fun change for him
Krystyn T.
My cats favorite toy. 4 starts instead of 5 because I have to hide it when we're done playing so that he doesn't chew the feathers off.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
These toys are great to have around for your cats. They love them! They go crazy for the feathers.