BY IMPERIAL #24 in Cat Beds

IPC1030: Features: -Made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper - 100% recyclable-Provides your cat with a natural scratching surface to keep their claws honed and healthy-Unlike any other surface in your home so your cat will not be confused as to what he should and should not scratch-Soccer ball style. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 10" H x 9" W x 10" D. see more...

• Has anyone found their cat peeing on the scratcher? I am not sure w...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
My cat enjoys scratchers like this. I need to find me one of these again he doesn't really enjoy the scratching posts.
Kimm V.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
Our cat has turned it into her bed. She doesn't really scratch it, she prefers to sleep in it.
Kris H.
Kris H.
This is so cute in our cat room. My little Beckham went crazy for it. We are really big football fans. Just wish I could find it on sale somewhere. Kind of expensive considering it is going to get destroyed. FYI It is much smaller than this picture makes it appear.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Alabama
Cats; they and I have a love hate relationship with one another. One thing is for sure, they scratch... everything. Couches, carpets, skin.. whatever. This will satisfy them, and keep your expensive couch from looking like rats chewed through it.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone found their cat peeing on the scratcher? I am not sure why mine does that!