BY IMPERIAL CAT #45 in Health & Grooming

Enhance your cats life with organic treats from Imperial Cat. With this Easy Oat Kit youll have everything you need to grow healthy and organic oat grass for your cat. Oat grass adds roughage and chlorophyll to your cats diet promoting a healthy digestive system. The chlorophyll even helps freshen your cats breath. With everything provided in the kit the oat grass is easy to grow. All natural organic seeds and soil. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kara S.
My cat, Bailey loves this grass! I buy it every once in a while for her to have as a treat whenever she wants. It never last long. She eats it so quickly it doesn't have a chance to grow back. It's less than ten bucks and I'll continue buying it every once in a while.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this sometimes they will just lay there head on the grass the lil cats will play but they enjoy chewing it especially since they're indoor cats I have several around the house to have some grass
Kristen S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I got this and it is really easy to use. U put water In it and it grows and the cat munches on it. My cat loved this. And it kept him from tearing up my blinds lol. It gave him something else to chew on.
AMY G.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat + oat grass = happy household. He loves the stuff. Can't get enough of it. I just wish it would last longer than a day or two after it's grown. If my cat even lets it grow.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
Great product. The only problem is getting your cat away from it so it can grow. Both my cats love it, and I know it's safer than most other treats.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loved this grass! He went crazy for it all the time trying to reach it on the dresser , any cat that loves plants will love this .
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this as a treat because my cats will devour it almost instantly. So I guess it serves its purpose
sharianne s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This grass only lasted a day once my cats got a hold of it. it wouldn't continue to grow. at least the cats feasted before it died off.
Molly M.
Grew quick but kinda died after my cats went ro eat some. I fallowed al instructions to a t as well
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for cats to ingest?
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How long does it take to grow any gnat issues?
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
Are there any other grass you can use or is it only the oat grass?
Mickey B.
Augusta , GA
Is this literally just for the ate to eat and snack on lol??