BY IMPERIAL #16 in Butter

100% Less Cholesterol than Butter. Per Serving: Imperial: 7g Fat; 2.5g Sat. Fat.; 0g Trans Fat; 70 Calories; 0mg Cholesterol. Butter: 11g Fat; 7g Sat. Fat.; 0g Trans Fat; 100 Calories; 30mg Cholesterol. see more...

Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Son una excelente opción para cocinar, yo hago los vegetales con ella y me encanta no tiene un sabor demasiado invasivo y además tiene un excelente precio! La recomiendo! No sé mucho de su contenido calórico
Reb L.
Atlanta , GA
It’s so smooth and creamy. It goes really well on a roll or in a recipe that requires butter. It’s relatively affordable and it’s not super greasy like some other butters. It’s easy to buy at the grocery store.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
We only buy this brand. And we buy it in bulk. It works as a great substitute for butter and unlike other brands, the sticks are wrapped in wax paper rather than foil. The foil is harder to get off and leaves pieces stuck to the sticks. The price is right as well and many times, at Christmas, they make a value pack and we stock up. The packages freeze really well and you can just pull out a package and put it in the fridge to thaw out till you need it. Imperial® 53% Vegetable Oil Spread Twin Pack 32 oz. Box
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best butter ever. My family and I always purchase this butter when we go grocery shopping. The butter is soft and has the right amount of a salty taste to it.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my go to butter. I love it. I love the way this tastes. It's affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. It's one of my favorites. I definitely recommend if you've never tried it.
Sara A.
Great product!! SO cheap and really tastes great. I lobe this brand and refuse to purchase any other type of butter. There definitely is higher quality oil spread and more healthier options but this is a great product for your dollar! I recommend.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
This the only butter I will use for everything because it has such a natural taste. Its very affordable and you can usually catch it on sale.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
Not healthy really not much butter is, but it's cheaper and I always use for making cookies.. Still turns out fine
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Foodie Expert
This is the only butter my household buys. A pack of 4sticks cost .78 here in Wisconsin. Perfect for pancakes