BY IMPERIAL #44 in Butter

100% Less Cholesterol than Butter. Per Serving: Imperial: 7g Fat; 2.5g Sat. Fat.; 0g Trans Fat; 70 Calories; 0mg Cholesterol. Butter: 11g Fat; 7g Sat. Fat.; 0g Trans Fat; 100 Calories; 30mg Cholesterol. see more...

Sara A.
Sara A.
Great product!! SO cheap and really tastes great. I lobe this brand and refuse to purchase any other type of butter. There definitely is higher quality oil spread and more healthier options but this is a great product for your dollar! I recommend.
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
We only buy this brand. And we buy it in bulk. It works as a great substitute for butter and unlike other brands, the sticks are wrapped in wax paper rather than foil. The foil is harder to get off and leaves pieces stuck to the sticks. The price is right as well and many times, at Christmas, they make a value pack and we stock up. The packages freeze really well and you can just pull out a package and put it in the fridge to thaw out till you need it. Imperial® 53% Vegetable Oil Spread Twin Pack 32 oz. Box
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best butter ever. My family and I always purchase this butter when we go grocery shopping. The butter is soft and has the right amount of a salty taste to it.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my go to butter. I love it. I love the way this tastes. It's affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. It's one of my favorites. I definitely recommend if you've never tried it.
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
Not healthy really not much butter is, but it's cheaper and I always use for making cookies.. Still turns out fine
Ronnece C.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
This the only butter I will use for everything because it has such a natural taste. Its very affordable and you can usually catch it on sale.