Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Debra v.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Paola S.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY IMPACT

Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray with Lollipop delivers double benefits to kid consumers-a candy spray coupled with a sweet, fruity lollipop see more...

• Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them...8 Answers
Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct
  • "as a person who absolutely loves sour things, I would definitely choose this, although there are better candies to choose from, if you're a fan of sour things this is something that deserves atleast one shot" in 1 review
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These re great if you want a good pucker! I love sour things and the blue flavor is definitely my favorite. Perfect for a treat!
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
I remember eating these when i was little, i use to love these, they are really yummy and come in a huge variety of flavors
brittany b.
Henderson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour pray love them alot my sister bought me one not to long a god yes they are sour i guess you can buy them at any store
Rebecca S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Good for on the go with no worries of sticky candy be in eft in the car but not as flavorful or fun as the ordinal candy
nakkia o.
Tracy, CA
I remember this when I was a kid.Never was into the sour candy but by kids like it and how their mouth turns blue after.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Not for me, too sour, can't stand these products. But other friends of mine love them! I guess they just aren't for me
Amber P.
Oakman, AL
My oldest daughter loves sour things. This product does the trick. She loves the sourness and thinks its fun to sprau
Haley J.
Mc Calla, AL
This is one of the most sour things I have ever tasted! If you love sour candy you will love this! It's amazing!!!
buttered c.
A sour candy (spray) that's actually sour! I remember always getting these as a kid! And they taste great as well!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Such a throwback item! I loved these when I was younger. They were so fun and delicious. I loved eating this candy
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them in years