Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Debra v.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Paola S.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY IMPACT

Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray with Lollipop delivers double benefits to kid consumers-a candy spray coupled with a sweet, fruity lollipop see more...

• Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "as a person who absolutely loves sour things, I would definitely choose this, although there are better candies to choose from, if you're a fan of sour things this is something that deserves atleast one shot" in 1 review
brenda g.
I personally find these to be WAY too sour!! But my kids and husband loves them. If you are someone who really likes sour candy then this is for you
Megan T.
Amazing! would recommend to anyone that likes sour candies. The only dwonside would be if you eat to much it will hurt your mouth and stomach.
Muriel A.
Warheads!!! Were my favorite when I was a little girl. It brings me back to good times. Hope kids from now days enjoy this candy just as I did.
Ashley J.
Midlothian, VA
I'm not a huge candy person but this just fits in my bag and whenever I get a sweet tooth I just give myself a spray! hits the spot every time
Monica T.
Fresno, CA
I think this is a waste of money. You spray it in your mouth. My son seems to like it but there are other candies out there that are better..
Adrienne B.
I loved this as a child and love it as an adult! So sour but great taste! Just watch out if you eat too much your tongue will start to hurt
Alexis D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
They always have fun and new products coming out that my taste buds just love. Love the sour candy's love it all. Very great products.
Lexi L.
rochester, MN
These have been around since I was a kid! I love all of the different flavors and how it last forever! My favorite flavor is apple!
Chelsea R.
I love sour candy and this spray is high on my sour radar. You can find this product for a great price and a spray goes a long way.
kira f.
This was my favorite thing when I was little. So good. It does make your tongue all weird after. But that's with all sour candies.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them in years