Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Debra v.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Paola S.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY IMPACT

Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray with Lollipop delivers double benefits to kid consumers-a candy spray coupled with a sweet, fruity lollipop see more...

• Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them...8 Answers
Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct
  • "as a person who absolutely loves sour things, I would definitely choose this, although there are better candies to choose from, if you're a fan of sour things this is something that deserves atleast one shot" in 1 review
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
Oh man!!! It is like impossible to fine these anywhere. The strawberry one was always my favorite. If you are someone who loves candy and love sour candy even more this is something you definitely need to get your hands on.
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
This brings back memories! I remember daring kids in school to eat these little monsters. These are actually very good but unfortunately is not as sour as the original. Although that could be a good thing
Alisha P.
I prefer this sour candy spray over the other few that ive seen because I'm partial to the warheads brand but the only flavor I thing is good is the blue one because I feel like its the most sour
Shauna F.
I can't really even take the generic war head candies and this spray is a bit too much. The packaging and pricing is nice but the overall product is a bit... processed.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
If you love warheads, you will love this. With regular war heads you can burn the taste buds off your tongue. Well, now with this you can reach your throat as well!
olivia m.
Fresno, CA
When I was a kid, I'd always eat War Heads. Now that I'm older, the sourness is a little much but STILL very good. Just don't have too much, it cuts up your tongue.
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
I love sour things but usually when you eat sour candy it gets sweet at some point. This, however is just a spray of sour juice. Its fun though!!! If you like sour, give it a try.
Emily D.
As a person who absolutely loves sour things, I would definitely choose this, although there are better candies to choose from, if you're a fan of sour things this is something that deserves at least one shot
Erice B.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE warheads so of course I love the candy spray as well. This was my favorite childhood candy, and it still is. The spray is very very sour it's addicting.
Bri S.
This product is amazing, but don't eat too much, it might upset your stomach. I love how sour they are. I believe the green one is the best one out there!!
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them in years