Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Debra v.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Paola S.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY IMPACT

Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray with Lollipop delivers double benefits to kid consumers-a candy spray coupled with a sweet, fruity lollipop see more...

• Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them...8 Answers
Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct
  • "as a person who absolutely loves sour things, I would definitely choose this, although there are better candies to choose from, if you're a fan of sour things this is something that deserves atleast one shot" in 1 review
Savanah J.
Early, TX
One of the best sour candies i love warhead candy but these and the hard sour ones are the best i don't like the gummies they aren't sour enough but this hits the spot i really like it on snow cones it just give the snow cone i little something else! must try
Kate R.
Waaaaaayyyy sour. In fact every time I see one of these I think I can handle the sour. My mouth feels like it is trying to turn itself inside out. The feeling gets right into your jaw. Now I know these are not the most sour candies but they do the trick.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
If you love sour candy then Warheads are definitely for you! I love these candies ever since I tried them when I was little. They have all different flavors which is great. I do not eat them as often as I would like because its a little harder to find them at stores. I see them every once and while and will purchase.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I used to always buy these as a kid. I swear just thinking about it right now made my mouth water. Very sour taste and used to tear my tongue a new one lol. Had my tongue sensitive for days. Loved it though
Valerie S.
These things are ridiculously sour!! I freaking love them so much. I'm so used to it that I don't make that funny sour face. Try letting a sibling try these. The warheads however come with a warning label. Don't eat too much because your tongue will hurt!!
Keenia S.
Can't say that I'm a huge fan of this candy but I have a much younger cousin who loves it. I was tricked into trying it and it wasn't a pleasant experience, it was pretty sour. This would not be a first choice for me when I have a sweet tooth.
valarie a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mouth is watering as I think about it. I love love warheads and their products. I would agree with the other comment that I do think that it's kind of a waste of money on candy since all it is, is spray but it is different and fun for kids at least.
krystal D.
I know I'm suppose to say my kids love this but I can't lie... I love it!! My favorite candy are sour things & you can never go wrong with anything Warhead. I always try to get a little extra for myself during Easter or birthday goodie bags.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Warheads are awesome! I think it's funny when people get super butthurt over the fact that they're so sour. That's the point of it lol. Once you get past the lip puckering sensation, they're pretty yummy.
Laura F.
Lenexa, KS
If you like the feeling of your mouth puckering and your taste buds going wild then you will like War Heads. When you first put it in your mouth it will be intense but after about 10 secs it will go sweet.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them in years

back