Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Debra v.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Paola S.Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray Candy, 0.68 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY IMPACT

Impact Warheads Super Sour Spray with Lollipop delivers double benefits to kid consumers-a candy spray coupled with a sweet, fruity lollipop see more...

• Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "as a person who absolutely loves sour things, I would definitely choose this, although there are better candies to choose from, if you're a fan of sour things this is something that deserves atleast one shot" in 1 review
Debra v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a great treat for kids but when my brother got them for me for my birthday I just wasn’t impressed. They are a bit sour and serve no purpose (they don’t make your breath fresh or anything) I guess they are just a fun toy for kids.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this spray! It’s very tasty and cheap I just wish it was a little easier for children to push down to get it to spray! My three year old has horrible times trying to get it to spray in her mouth.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Warheads have been a childhood favorite of mine. They're seriously sour and go best coupled with a lollipop or some of Warheads' other products. The intense sour fades fades roughly in a few seconds and then you're left with sweet bliss. This brings happiness to my heart.
Audrey E.
seabrook Tx
I love sour candy but it’s pretty hard to find sour candy in the spray bottle I love the sour spray warhead candy it is very very good I eat this all the time it’s very affordable and really worth your money I recommend it
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
One of my favorite sour candies. I love the apple and blue raspberry flavors, great price too. My niece loves them too, we like to see who can make the funniest face. I buy this candy all the time!!
g V.
All time favorite sour candy! If you lie next level super sour this is what you’re looking for. It’s like the liquid version of the most sour part of a warhead in a spray like a breath spray. It’s addicting and delicious! Extreme sour lovers will be satisfied
daijah p.
Flora, MS
This product is for people who are SERIOUS about sour candy--those who find Sour Patch Kids to be very sour will find this to be unbearably so. I enjoy eating lemons and limes straight and drinking lemon juice by itself, and I love this product! The actual "fruit" flavors (watermelon, blue raspberry, green apple) are fake and a little funny tasting but really those are in the background, the main flavor you get is pure, delicious sour. If you have eaten a Warheads hard candy, this is about the intensity of the very outside coating--again, those who like milder sour flavors will probably find this too much--those who are often disappointed by "sour" candy that can never seem to be sour enough will love it. It does burn your tongue if you use too much though, which is all right because it is a little pricey and I would go through far too many if I physically could! If you are looking for intense sour flavor, I highly recommend this. If you aren't as hard-core about your sour candy or you are looking for the fruit flavor, look elsewhere.
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
I am in love with these sprays. Best hands down are green and dark red. I could have an entire bottle of this every day and never get tired of it. Warheads are so much fun, however they often get so sour I hate to keep them in my mouth, as they make my tongue hurt after eating too many. These are the answers to my prayers. Still super sour like warheads but the taste is gone more quickly. My favorite sour candy hands down.
Maranda C.
I love this candy I remember my grandma driving down the Rd after she bought me this and I told her to open her mouth when I squirted a bunch of this sour candy in her mouth he aFe the funniest face ever and I'll never forget it , and I would have the bottle empty withing seconds it seemed ljke
Mayra G.
Eugene
I love thi because it taste so good and you get a lot in just one little bottle I love all of the flavors because it actully taste like the real fruits that it is supposed to taste like and they are sour but they taste good I always but these whenever I buy candy they are so good
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you get warheads in Canada? I haven't seen them in years