BY NONE

Ambidextrous and flexible powdered latex gloves have multiple applications. They are ideal for non-medical jobs requiring dexterity. Used for assembly, cleaning, manufacturing work, lab work, house cleaning, and more. Compliant with food handling and preparation. Style: Disposable; Wrist Style: Beaded Cuff; Material(s): Latex. ~ Includes 1000 gloves per case, 100 per box.IMP8621L. 8621L. Impact Impact Disposable Latex Gloves, Cornstarch Powdered, General Purpose, Large, 100/box. see more...

Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
These gloves are a great thing to have around the house. You don't really realize the things You can use them for... We've used them for medical reasons, arts and crafts, cleaning up messes and spills.... The list goes on.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I know this is a little weird but I actually use these gloves to cook with. I don't like the feel of raw meat so whenever I cook with meats I wear these.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Yes!! I use these all the time, from simple cleaning and dusting to deep cleaning in the kitchen or bathroom. Painting and hair dye, these are great
Randii B.
Knoxville, TN
Love having these around the house for all types of things from cleaning to art projects with the kids. Def. a must to keep your hand clean.
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this for so many stuffs!!! For a deep cleaning in my house, for when I'm doing a pedicure, when painting and when dying my hair.
LaJessica M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
We always have a box of gloves in our house. You never know when you'll need them. I use them for cleaning up.
Molly s.
We use these for my nursing class. They are very dependable when it comes to handling messes
Yerka M.
I must always have a box of these around the house. I use them for everything if I'm cooking or cleaning or even painting things around the house even gardening they are just perfect for everything