BY IMODIUM #22 in Digestive Health

Controls symptoms of diarrhea plus bloating, pressure and cramps commonly referred to as gas. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea R.
I wish I could give more stars. I have IBS and food allergies, and this is the only thing I can take when I start feeling symptoms starting. I have them at work, at home, and in my purse.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband take this whenIrritable Bowel Syndrom acts up, it's the only thing (short of getting something prescription, which I'm sure is an option, but not necessary with this) that stops the gas, gas pains, and diarrhea of a flare-up. I even gave it to my sis-in-law on her wedding day when nerves had her IBS acting up, and it worked like a charm.

For the person who had the problem with swallowing the pill, it is also available in a chewable form that works just as effectively, and doesn't taste all that bad....well, at least the version sold in the States. The chewables sold in Canada have a bitter aftertaste I discovered when I was home visiting the family. Imodium A-D Anti-diarrheal Ez Chews, Cool Mint Flavor, 40-Count Box
I keep the chewables in my purse for emergencies, when I may not have anything liquid to wash the pills down.
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Imodium is a must if you're traveling to a developing country. Trust me. I didn't pack any thinking I would stay away from tap water and make sure to only eat cooked veggies, but I still managed to get a bit of food poisoning. My friend's mom came to the rescue. It was a rough last 3 days in Vietnam, but it would have been worse without the Imodium.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually teach for Imodium or pepto when I have a bit of a tummy ache and I can always count on Imodium to knock out the sick feeling quickly. I think that it a good price and just a good product to have in your medicine cabinet. You never know when you're going to need a product like this and it's better to be safe than sorry.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Everyone needs immodium in their household during the holidays. I take some with me to work and when i travel. The last thing you want is spending your day in the restroom. Highly recommend it for everyone.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I like how convenient these packets are. They're discreet and you can shove these on your carry on bag or purse or backpack for work. These met and exceeded my expectations. I will repurchase these again
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fast acting and works great for my IBS when it flares up. It's been a lifesaver at times! However, it is expensive. The Walmart store brand is much less expensive, works just as well, and has the same active ingredients.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
This is a great product to use when you hurt so bad from constantly going to the bathroom because of this issue. My son just used this the other day because he was hurting so bad and even liquids were going through to the wrong end. Sorry for the gory details but want to share so others see how this actually helps. He took 1 and started feeling relief within an hour and wasn't running to the restroom anymore other than to pee I was surprised how well it worked as I had to take more years ago when I had this problem. Anyhow I had him take another like 6 hours later to prevent anything from continuing and he was feeling much better. I must say this product is much better than it was when I used it like 8 years ago. I am glad to see how much it helped my son and recommend to anyone with stomach and restroom issues! Even recommend to myself if I have any issues & need to use this! Thanks Imodium!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Imodium is great when you're in need. Fast working and so helpful! It relieves a multitude of symptoms and discomfort. Not something a lot of people discuss, but without this product life would be a lot more difficult.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a must in your bathroom and I had to help to me when I have a lot of air (gas) in my stomach the cramps hurt so bad that I end up using this and it starts working right away it does not taste bad and it's very affordable
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Where do you buy these? How much?
Meghan C.
WYANDOTTE, OK
Has this saved anyone else's life??
Kaylyn Z.
MN
Can this be used for cramps
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
What is this for? Why? Why?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Can u become dependant on this? some say no others say yes