BY IMODIUM #52 in Digestive Health

Amber C.
This is a great product for diarrhea. It helps it stop completely. This is the #1 product in my home for diarrhea. The only thing i don't really like is that after taking this product you cant really do #2. It kinda constipates you a little for a couple of days but other than that i really recommend it for stomach problems.
Lisa Z.
This product works great! If you have diarrhea, one of these will make it stop. It usually takes about 20 minutes or so to fully work. On a side note, it may constipate you the day after or the days to follow. Some people may be able to go normally the next day and others may not.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always carry Imodium in my purse! You never know when tummy troubled might hit. It totally works! On vacation in Mexico I ate some bad shrimp. The pepto didn't work. Talk about miserable! I'll spare you the details, but I took two imodiums and was great within the hour!
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
I am lactose intolerant, needless to say sometimes these things are extremely handy to have. I love that I can have these in my purse and take them anytime and anywhere. They work extremely fast and and settle my stomach almost instantly!
Shannon T.
Good to always have a few pills handy in your purse especially if you're traveling. If you're traveling somewhere out of the country it's great to be able to have this. The downside is that it'll keep you a little plugged up, but it's better than suffering through diarrhea.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
This product is great to stop diarrhea. The fact that these are chewable makes it convenient and easy to use. I would expect to have difficulty with bowel movements for a little while after taking this product though.
Jennifer L.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works great. Takes about 15-20 min to kick in. You may be constipated a day or two after but hey its better then having Hershey squirts. If you go on a trip for while make sure you bring it along.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
No one wants to take about diarrhea but no one wants to deal with having diarrhea either. This stuff works to take care of the problem. It's a definite must have if you're going on vacation out of the country!
Destiny K.
This stuff is great and does exactly what it says it does. We always have this on hand in my house it's a staple. My sister suffers from Chrons diesease and this stuff really helps her get through the day
Brittney D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this brand and product for as long as I can remember and it's always worked great. When I found out that Imodium came out with a new type of the medicine I had to try. I wasn't disappointed.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this really control it?
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Is it safe to take these while drinking alcohol?
Erica s.
Does this come in other flavors