BY IMODIUM

Controls the systems of Diarrheal see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Carina O.
When I was a kid I had horrible stomach issues. I basically carried these in my pocket like candy. They always helped relieved me. I still carry them in my medicine cabinet. I don't trust any other brand.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have a prescription for IBS... but I keep these in the car for my family for those lil upsets and they need something for diarrhea. They work great. I used them for years before getting a drs. script.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I love these pills any time I have stomach issues these are my go to pills. However, I noticed the store brand work just as good for half the price. But, I still like using imodium I trust the brand!
amanda w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been told numerous times by different friends that Imodium is the stuff to buy! Works super quick and is affordable for those with digestion issues.
Fatima C.
This works beautifully to keep my colitis under control overnight while sleeping, and is significantly cheaper than the big box stores, love it!
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
My hubby took this product before we left on vacation. It worked very well for him and we didn't have to stop at numerous rest stops.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
This is a great, fast-acting medication. I have kept some on hand for years and always make sure I have some with me when traveling.
Allison G.
Brooklyn, IN
This is a great fast working product. Well recommend , and very effective with stomach viruses. Not too pricey & Over the counter.
Rashelle R.
AUBURN, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works every time and pretty fast! The only problem is that if I have to take it two days in a row, I can't poop the third day.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
This product works really quickly and really well. The generic versions don't seem to work as quickly as the original.
Daniela C.