Imodium A-D Caplets, 6ct

How effective are these? Fast action?
Would y'all recommend this??
Do these actually work?
Start your review of Imodium A-D Caplets, 6ct!
Lula , GA
Imodium A-D Caplets, 6ct uploaded by Daniele D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Seriously is saving my Christmas Eve. I’ve had a stomach bug for the past 4 days that feels like a distant relative of one of the plagues. I honestly didn’t think I was going to be able to make the 30 mins drive to see relatives without clenching my cheeks and pulling over on the side of the road. Imodium has saved me. Two pills later and I’m able to walk around and enjoy time with my family. For sure brining this bad boy around in my purse with me today.
golden , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
great for purse size to keep on the go amodium is my go to for an upset stomach they will definitely help start with one because they will cause you to be constipated they are more pricey than generic i recommend both one is as.good.as.the other .
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I'm having stomach issues and I have to be somewhere, I turn to this. It really works well to stop those tummy troubles. I don't really take this if I'm sick, however, cause I figure that I'm probably not going to go anywhere anyways. I would recommend this product.
Purchased at: Target
For an uneasy or nervous tummy, just one of these will work fast wonders. Have used while sick and they do the trick after just a few more. Definitely effective and would recommend to others.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is going to stop your gut and let you deal with the task at hand for the next six hours. everyone needs a few in their purse for an emergency because it always works. Not an everyday solution, obviously, but it is an immediate fix in a pinch.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Imodium helps me whenever I catch a stomach bug along with bad digestive problems. My stomach can get sensitive, but I had no problems with this medication. It really helps, I had an important college class to attend and I was dealing with horrible bloating, cramps & pressure, and this help me be relaxed for a few hours. I like how relieved I felt after taking this Imodium, and had a nap afterwards. It is easy to swallow if you're not a fan of pills. It's also easy to carry in your purse, bag, backpack!
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was recommended by my pharmacist. I had a severe case of diarrhea at one point and I couldn't risk seeing a doctor and having an accident while on the way. It's both embarrassing and disgusting. This seriously helped me within a few minutes of digesting the caplets.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a decent product but it is more expensive than the Walmart brand which does the same exact thing. I purchased both products at Walmart and I can tell you that the Walmart brand is less expensive and does the same thing. I would recommend the Walmart brand over this product
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
stomach issues run in my family. so when I was introduced to Imodium it was a sense of relief. Just knowing I can always have something on hand in emergencies was great. Not expensive and helps me every time. The only reasons I deducted a star is because they usually are packaged in  that plastic with the foil wrapper on the back so it can be a pain to extract the medicine sometimes.
Vista, CA
This Imodium saved my vacation this past summer. This is a great value and price point for anti-diarrheal's . I had some foreign food that did not sit well and immediately took two of these. They worked wonders and I recommend you carry a few in your bag for emergencies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...