BY IMODIUM #21 in Digestive Health

Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Imodium A-D Caplets are a life saver. They work almost immediately. I keep them on me at all times. I have some stomach issues and any time I feel it coming, I pop one of these and I am good to go (no pun intended). Imodium A-D Caplets is by far the best product on the market for this issue.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I'm having stomach issues and I have to be somewhere, I turn to this. It really works well to stop those tummy troubles. I don't really take this if I'm sick, however, cause I figure that I'm probably not going to go anywhere anyways. I would recommend this product.
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Imodium helps me whenever I catch a stomach bug along with bad digestive problems. My stomach can get sensitive, but I had no problems with this medication. It really helps, I had an important college class to attend and I was dealing with horrible bloating, cramps & pressure, and this help me be relaxed for a few hours. I like how relieved I felt after taking this Imodium, and had a nap afterwards. It is easy to swallow if you're not a fan of pills. It's also easy to carry in your purse, bag, backpack!
Brie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent product but it is more expensive than the Walmart brand which does the same exact thing. I purchased both products at Walmart and I can tell you that the Walmart brand is less expensive and does the same thing. I would recommend the Walmart brand over this product
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
stomach issues run in my family. so when I was introduced to Imodium it was a sense of relief. Just knowing I can always have something on hand in emergencies was great. Not expensive and helps me every time. The only reasons I deducted a star is because they usually are packaged in  that plastic with the foil wrapper on the back so it can be a pain to extract the medicine sometimes.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
This Imodium saved my vacation this past summer. This is a great value and price point for anti-diarrheal's . I had some foreign food that did not sit well and immediately took two of these. They worked wonders and I recommend you carry a few in your bag for emergencies.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This medication is great for those embarrassing emergencies when you can't stay home to take care of. They work almost immediately and give great relief. I find that generic brands work just as well though but are much cheaper
Diana D.
Holland, MI
If I'm ever having stomach issues such a diarrhea, this is always my go to product I run to the drugstore to get, one tablet and it takes the "runs" away. I highly recommend you keep this in your Cubbard just in case :)
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Works excellent , always take them on a road trip, because you never know when someone might of eating something bad and having stomach issues. They also come in pill forms, I would trust this to cure my stomach, diarrhea issue.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If your tummy troubles are beyond compare. This stuff works great for stopping you from to the bathroom . Take it and within minutes you will feel relief from stomach cramps and the need to go again feeling.
Royshada S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do these actually work?
Jenny K.
Do these work instantly ? Or does it take a while to work ?
elvia p.
Do these actually work?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Would y'all recommend this??