BY IMODIUM #46 in Digestive Health

Imodium® A-D Anti-Diarrheal Caplets - 48 CT.
Loperamide HCI.
Controls the symptoms of diarrhea.
Each caplet contains 2 mg loperamide HCI. see more...

• Are people really using this as a gateway drug when they ...4 Answers
  • Do these capsules make you not have diarhea12 Answers
  • If this really work for any ,and where they sold this thanks9 Answers
Kaylee U.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Something I always have in my purse because it’s the only OTC stomach med I can say has always worked for me almost immediately and gives me relief instantly since I have a lot of stomach issues
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Last year my family and I went on a trip, unfortunately we all are something that did not sit right with out stomachs! Luckily for us my mother in law had some IMODIUM with her! Serious lifesaver! We all were feeling better with in hours! Works fast and fantastic!!!!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This definitely does the work when you really need it. It helps stop and calm the stomach. The tablets are small and they dissolve very quickly. This is definitely my go too.
liliana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My life saver ! I got a bad stomach bug and took the capsules from my local pharmacy for about $5-6 and they saved me ! Had painful cramps and had to use the bathroom every 15-20 mins. It started to work about 10mins after drinking them. I would buy them again
Tessa W.
Does what it says! This helped my boyfriend when he had constant diarrhea. Just do not take too much because you won't poop for days lol.. be careful with dosage.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton , OH
I mean, what can you really say when you review an AD pill? It works... and fast. It is relatively inexpensive. I will certainly always have some in my medicine cabinet.
Jay A.
I remember being out of the house and a friend of mine gave me a little packet when I was in need. I thought I had to go home because I didn't want to be out when my stomach was upset and not wanting to get "sick" while I was out. So after taking two of these pills I noticed a change quite quickly. I was amazed how well they work. The pills are so small I didn't have any issues swallowing them. There was no chalky taste either, The pill form for me is more preferable and it works as fast as liquid form.
Kelly W.
This stuff works great! It is very fast acting, and I have never suffered bad side effects. I can also say they work great for my husband. He has to take them quite often due to IBS. We have these in the medicine cabinet at all times.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
My boyfriend has a sensitive stomach. So anytime we go out of town, or on vacation he takes some just in case. If he eats something that upsets his stomach, he will take some & is feeling better in about 30-60 minutes.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took this with me while traveling overseas to a country where the water wasn't really drinkable. I took this with me and it really came in handy and most importantly worked when I needed it to! Definitely
Recommended!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Where Is it sold ?
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these capsules make you not have diarhea
Daliz T.
Norwalk, CT
If this really work for any ,and where they sold this thanks
Princess Mary W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Are people really using this as a gateway drug when they can't get pain medication? I've read an article that People are buying these off the shelf a because it has a opiate dirivituve in them that causes same affect as painpills
Tiffany H.
Are these easy to swallow?