Imodium A-D Anti-Diarrheal

by Imodium A-D

For ages 6 years & up Mint Flavor Anti-Diarrheal - Controls the symptoms of diarrhea. Questions or comments call or 1-88-466-8746

Is this safe to give my six year old and if so does it stop the runs? I am tired of washing underpants thanks to the nasty tummy bug.
Start your review of Imodium A-D Anti-Diarrheal!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
The product is very effective. I thought it was better than Pepto and had a better taste too. Keep it on hand when you have stomach problems.
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works great helps with any tummy problems that you have it also works really fast too
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff works wonders! Its better than Pepto-Bismol and Tums IMO. I had a terrible stomach bug 4 years ago when I was in college. My mom told me to take this and it helped it go away fast in order for me to not miss class another day. I really recommend it for stomach bugs or bad diarrhea
Juana G.
MUNDELEIN , IL
Sorry Ppl But This Is A mUst Have Thanksgiving Essential.After all the Food We going to be ating.Md for those who dont spend Thanksgiving at their home and are sharing other foods or trying other foods.U knw this is A must.Plus works Wonders and Avoids Alot Of Problems.Plus it Taste like Mint.so fresh leaving mint scent!😊
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Best anti diarrhea to keep handy around the house it works great , Multi-Symptom Relief to relieve diarrhea, while also soothing painful cramps, uncomfortable bloating and gas. It contains an additional ingredient called Simethicone, which helps to ease excess gas in the intestines and relieves bloating and pain due to gas.
Melissa T.
Barstow, CA
This tastes so disgusting but it just work! Have stomach issues due to a surgery I had about a year ago so I'm constantly in the restroom. Even though the taste is gross, it helps.
Lori E.
My daughter has irritable bowel syndrome and this is one product that helps her tremendously. Many physicians in my area recommend using this product way more that other antidiarrheal medicines.
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always has work great, every time our stomach are upset we use this and it works great, been using for about 3 years now.
Charity K.
High Springs, FL
Product has been used for years in our family. Has helped on more than one occasion. The taste is the only thing that may need a little help, it is a little bit chalky.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
The best at helping my family feel better. This product really is good and I use it a lot in my family. I recommend it highly.