BY IMMUNOCOLOGIE

This is the overnight detox your tired, congested skin has been crying out for. Harnessing the power of raw actives, the potent formula carries on the work of your cleanser, detoxifying and chemically exfoliating with glycolic and lactic acids to declog pores and get rid of dead skin cells. With the help of magnesium sulphate, it delivers an oxygenating boost in the bargain, to promote skin cell turnover, leaving you with skin that's detoxified, brightened and renewed. see more...

Lauri H.

I purchased this for a screaming deal through a seasonal subscription box. I REALLY wanted to love it. First impressions, the bottle is tiny, and the smell is awful. It has a very strong sour/earthy smell. I applied, hoping the smell would dissipate. I will say, a little goes a LONG way, so the size of the jar became less upsetting.
The smell was incredibly noxious, so I ended up washing off what I could around my nose and went to bed. The next morning, my skin did feel soft, moisturized, and firm. The smell, however, was still very off-putting. The odor, for obvious reasons, had permeated my bedding, requiring me to strip and wash the bedding to get rid of the smell.
I do have a tendency to be hyper-sensitive to smells, so I will not be using the rest of this product. Sad, because I do think that with continued use I would see positive results. Final thoughts: Retail price is massively inflated. Even at my “discounted” price, I would not re-purchase simply because of the scent.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
Beautiful product! So luxurious and rich! It gives you such a relaxing experience applying it for some reason. In the morning you gave the most gorgeous lit from within glow. It’s pricey, I was fortunate to get it at a discount in my fab fit fun box as an add on. I would say it is worth the full price.
Meghan C.
Boise
Overall- I think this is a fantastic overnight treatment option! I have definitely noticed a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin- and I feel like it really helps to balance my skin tone since I do have some mild hyper pigmentation. You don’t get the amount of product you’d expect with a $195 cream, but it is thick and a little goes a long way which makes the size far less upsetting. My only caution would be that you absolutely HAVE to apply it correctly (patting the product in an upwards motion as opposed to rubbing) and if you are highly sensitive to smell and value a nice scent in your skincare products you will probably hate this because it has a very potent earthy- smell that isn’t particularly satisfying. However, if you are looking for results you will find them with this treatment.