IMMUNOCOLOGIE HYALURONIC SERUM

by Immunocologie

A soothing quickly absorbed and yet deeply hydrating serum, Immunocologie Hyaluronic Serum intensively boosts the skin’s own moisture levels while calming inflammation and softening fine lines and wrinkles. We are a brand with our foundations rooted in one woman’s personal journey. Following a diagnosis of cancer, and with over 30 years of experience in the skincare industry, Karen Ballou understood that the skin is the first line of the body’s immunological defence – and wanted to create a skincare offering as luxurious as it is healthy, natural and effective. These principles are the basis of the Immunocologie brand, which is uniquely focused on the source of the skin’s performance and well-being: its immune health.

Stimulates hyaluronic acid production, providing increased hydration; Smoothes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Leaves you with plump, soft, beautiful skin; The natural power of French Green Clay lies at the very heart of Immunocologie's approach to skincare - the wealth of minerals that it contains creating a vital foundation for each of our products, and promoting the health of your skin.; A tightly curated line with a product for every skin need or concern, Immunocologie empowers your skin to perform at its healthiest and most refined.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMMUNOCOLOGIE HYALURONIC SERUM!
7 months agoMiami, FL
This serum is amazing. My fine lines have disappeared! It tightens up my face and skin. It works on my face and neck. You can feel it work right away. My husband uses it and his skin feels like it retains moisture better.
6 months agoDavidson, NC
I have been using the youth to the people serum.. but I brought this through fab fun fit as my add on.. omg!! This is bomb.. it makes my skin feel super smooth
10 days ago
I have been using this product for 1 month my skin seems more moisturized . I love this product .
10 months agoToronto
I have tried about 20 different face serums, starting my journey about 7 years ago. I am now 37. My 2 favourite face serums have been this one and Christian Dior one essential. I stuck with the CD serum for quite a few years until I joined FabFitFun and started getting deals in the edit sales which is where I started trying out a variety of serums for less than half the usual prices.  The Immunocologie one has been hands down my fave, I find I look better the second it is applied. I used it daily until it ran low then saved it for nights out and when it came up again in the last edit sale I bought 2 bottles which I am hoping last me about 6-9 months - a little goes a long way. I have never reviewed a serum before so I don’t really have any specific stats to say about it in comparison of the others I have tried except that I immediately look better and my skin feels great when I use it. I have also definitely noticed that it reduces a deep forehead concentration line I have moreso than any other serum.