BY IMMUNO-VIVA

Dietary Supplement. Extreme Energy & Immune Support* Drink Mix Made with the Finest All-Natural Ingredients. Antioxidant Cascade™. Vitamin C. Electrolytes. Antioxidants. Minerals. Green Tea. D-Ribose. Created by Physicians Defend+Energy was formulated by a team of award winning physicians, scientists, nutritionists and botanical experts.  They have created a nutritional defense and energy boosting system strong enough to stand up to the dangers of our modern w. see more...

• Does this help1 Answers
  • Is this product a product for fighting colds/flu or keepi...3 Answers
  • Does this product leave you jittery during the day, or ma...1 Answers
Immuno-Viva Defend Plus Energy Packets
  • "I highly recommend this around flu season, or any time of year that germs spread easily." in 5 reviews
  • "I've never heard about this product before but,from what I've read about it it works really good and it gives you energy" in 3 reviews
  • "I have never tried this, but from what I read its really good." in 2 reviews
  • "As much as they try to hide it, I can still taste the chalk-like minerals in it, it's ok for the health benefits, but still really expensive." in 1 review
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have never tried this, but from what I read its really good. I also looked up some info on it and its a diet/energy drink mix, made with natural ingredients and was also made by award winning physicians, scientists, nutritionists and botanical experts.
Amanda R.
Chesterfield, VA
It'll give you a lot of energy. I sometimes get the crash feeling after awhile, but not often enough to make me want to stop buying this product!
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Danielle O.
Westminster, CO
I highly recommend this product. I love it and it makes me feel a little energy when I take it. It doesn't taste to bad either.
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
I taste no flavor what so ever when drinking this product all I am able to taste is chalk and for the price it is horrible
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I would highly recommend this product to someone. it gives me a lot of energy and I like that is has immune support.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I would highly recommend this product. It really works for me. It gives me energy and also makes me feel fresh.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I highly recommend this around flu season, or any time of year that germs spread easily. Great stuff!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Never tried it before at all. However, people always gave great feedback regarding this item.
Jennifer W.
Annapolis, MD
I'd rather drink a red bull. This doesn't work at all and it's too pricey.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Is this product a product for fighting colds/flu or keeping them at bay?
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
I recently turned 45 and my energy is low. I work with autism. Will this help me
Nicole J.
Does it cause an "crash" like most other energy drinks?
Briana B.
Dupont, IN
Would anyone recommend this product for someone that has lupus?
Briana B.
Dupont, IN
Would anyone recommend this product for someone that has lupus?