BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Occitane
Immortelle, Creme Precieuse, 50 ml

Immortelle, Creme Precieuse, 50 ml

by L'Occitane

Immortelle is a flower with exceptional longevity: it never fades even after it has been picked. L'Occitane has led the first organic and sustainable Immortelle plantation program in Corsica, ensuring its quality and traceability. Its organic essential oil is rich in active molecules offering unique anti-aging beauty results.

Tips & Tricks: Apply the rich and nourishing formula in the morning to a clean, dry face and neck. Massage in the cream with sliding movements from nose to cheek and temples, from forehead to temples, then to the neck.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Myristyl Alcohol, Corn Starch Modified, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Myristyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Sucrose Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-glyceridesm, Glyceryl Linoleate, Octyldodecanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citral, Limonene .

Do we think this night cream is worth it? I currently use a pure Vitamin E cream at night, but debating if I should spring for this?
Is it best to use this in the morning or night?
Start your review of Immortelle, Creme Precieuse, 50 ml!
Product Highlights
...scent. My skin felt a little sticky and greasy after application but the moisturizing effect lasted for a long time. I don't know about the anti-aging properties or wrinkle reducing effect; I am in my mid 20s so am only starting to think about those things! Would recommend to people who have normal/dry, not oily skin. in reviews
I have super dry skin and this moisturizer helps alleviate any dry patches on my face. It smells so lovely and fresh and makes your skin so soft and smooth. It is a little heavy for a daytime moisturizer, but the perfect face cream before bed at night. I wish is were cheaper, but it is worth the price.in reviews
ingrid C.
Granada Hills, CA
Immortelle, Creme Precieuse, 50 ml uploaded by ingrid C.
I love Loccitane products but this one is highly fragrant that it started to irritated my eyes. I like how it gets absorbs on my skin. It fades some of my acne scars. The product could have been better overall.
Linn L.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: L'Occitane
This is a good moisture to use during the day. It has a light scent with no preservatives inside. I love that it doesn't make my skin feel sticky and it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day.
Cassie L.
Very pricey but a nice treat! Smells so good! Very luxurious and soft. Not as effective as most products but still very effective. I reccomend this to anyone! It is very gentle to the skin
Kathleen F.
Tried this from a store sample and thought it was a great moisturizer, definitely effective in these dry winter months. I loved the mild floral/fruity scent. My skin felt a little sticky and greasy after application but the moisturizing effect lasted for a long time. I don't know about the anti-aging properties or wrinkle reducing effect; I am in my mid 20s so am only starting to think about those things! Would recommend to people who have normal/dry, not oily skin.
Heta D.
Verona, NJ
I love this cream. Its light but moisturizing. It has little herbal scent. But good moisturizing cream.
Amy D.
Connellsville, PA
Immortelle, Creme Precieuse, 50 ml uploaded by Amy D.
I really like the feel & texture of this. I used it on the sensitive skin under & around my eyes with no problems. It does have a nice scent, but I worry about fragranced products possibly causing irritation long term. I will use all of this product since I have it though. It was in an advent calendar that I purchased at a L'occitane store.
Eleanor Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Felt nice at first but very overpriced lady said to use a drop but I felt you needed more. It’s very gentle and a nice container
Jessi N.
Carrollton, TX
I want to love this because it makes my skin feel so hydrated.. but it makes me break out.
Rabeea  P.
El Paso, TX
1,075 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm obsessed with this product. It's incredible and has somewhat of a nice, clean formula. It doesn't get too heavy on the skin either and gives your skin a nice glow. Love loccitane.
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
The title says it all. This cream makes you lookin immortal! Sorta like those vampires in twilight that literally can’t age. Haha! It also has a wonderful scent without causing any irritation. Please take my word for it, this product is worth your time!!!