BY IMMACULATE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our CompanyIt was back in my garage in '95 that I started Immaculate Baking with a simple dream: baking great-tasting treats and inspire the natural artist in all of us. Immaculate has grown beyond my wildest dreams, but it remains true to those original values. We love what we do, connecting baking and folk art—both celebrate creativity, bring people together, and are full of tradition and soul. We promise to use only wholesome ingredients for goodies you can feel great about!—Scott see more...

Review (1)
sonal c.
sonal c.
This is a wonderful whole wheat flour. The grind is fine and very easy to work with to make breads. I use this to make some Pullman loaves and came out quite well. Great flour! It makes for awesome bread. Everyone loves the bread I make on my bread machine and my 2lb loaf sometimes doesn't have time to completely cool off before it is all gone! This flour combined with the bread flour produces the perfect bread recipe :-D.