Immaculate™ Vanilla Sugar Cookies 12 ct Pack uploaded by Teandra J. R.

BY IMMACULATE

Our CompanyIt was back in my garage in '95 that I started Immaculate Baking with a simple dream: bake great-tasting treats and inspire the natural artist in all of us. Immaculate has grown beyond my wildest dreams, and it remains true to those original visions. We use wholesome ingredients, we eagerly support folk artists by making a gallery out of our packages, and we love doing what we do.—Scott see more...

Megan C.
Granger, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I thought these sugar cookies were actually better eaten raw then they were cooked. They had a good flavor but there was not as much vanilla flavor as I expected there to be. They are a little pricey.
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I purchased these cookies on a whim while on a Whole Foods mission. I was pleasantly surprised when during a stress baking spree I found that these were actually really delicious! I followed the directions to the letter since it was my first time making them but maybe next time I may experiment with the size. The taste is great and you can actually read all of the ingredients. Nothing with difficult to pronounce, multi-syllable words listed.
I would definitely purchase again.
Maria F.
Washington , DC
Is it as good as the pancakes?