Immaculate Cinnamon Rolls With Icing - 5 CT uploaded by Michael V.

BY IMMACULATE

Immaculate® Cinnamon Rolls with Icing.

Honestly Delicious™.

5 Ready to bake.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

No bleached flour.

No artificial preservatives.

No hydrogenated oil. see more...

Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I do not usually buy cinnamon rolls in a tube, but these are really great. My only gripe is that I CAN NEVER FIND THEM! They are huge, they don't contain any garbage and taste awesome. I think they are the best cinnamon rolls out there!
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I usually make cinnamon rolls from scratch, but these are great when I don't have time to do it myself. Thy are non GMO verified and they use quality ingredients so I don't feel guilty giving them to my kids. They are also delicious and it is hard to eat just one (so I always make at least two packs at a time).
Tammy S.
My family and I love these. When I have the grandbabies for the weekend these are a mandatory fix. Immaculate brand tastes so much better than the competitor's does. Great value and a great price. I highly recommend these.
lena t.
cleveland, OH
What can.i say....non gmo verified! Real ingredients! A brand i don't feel bad feeding my family! And really and truly delicious! Go buy these now. And know that higher price tag is because you aren't ingesting genetically modified pesticide ridden garbage.
Brandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my favorites to have with breakfast in the morning. In my family, it's basically tradition that on every big holiday (Christmas, Easter, etc.) we have cinnamon rolls with breakfast!
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
They are very easy and quick to make, which makes them not taste as great as the freshly baked cinnamon rolls but they are definitely good when they are needed to bake fast.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I love Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls but I feel good about eating these. They have real ingredients that you can pronounce and they taste delicious. Amazing!
Erica R.
These are quick and easy, and I like the all-natural ingredients. Not as good as homemade, but very good for quick-bake cinnamon rolls from a can.
Devan P.
Mooresville, NC
So superior to every other cinnamon roll. The taste is real and doesn't have any weird chemical aftertaste, also, they're huge! Good as homemade.
Heather I.
If you want the freshest cinnamon roll I mean melt in your mouth fresh with the most generous amount of icing. It's lick your fingers good
Brandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone figured out a way to open these without having a heart attack?
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone had problems opening these?
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
En verdad son tan buenas como se ven alguien me dice