Food & SnacksBakeryImmaculate
Immaculate Cinnamon Chip Scones 8 ct Can

Immaculate® Cinnamon Chip Scones 8 ct Can

by Immaculate

Immaculate Baking remains true to its founding visions: crafting great-tasting treats and encouraging the natural creativity in us all. We proudly support the Non-GMO Project, as well as folk artists who inspire us in and out of the kitchen.

I have never come across this before. Where can you purchase??
Start your review of Immaculate® Cinnamon Chip Scones 8 ct Can!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth P.
I've never been a big fan of scones but these are delicious. I make them for breakfast.
Jaiden B.
This brand is expensive and hard to find but when ever i can get my hands on it i do! Great flavor and organic and gmo free which i love
Meia W.
Wilson , NC
These are DELICIOUS!! They taste so sweet and they're good for almost any occasion. My family loves these! A must have during every shopping trip!
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
These are so delicious. I love to make these for breakfast or dessert. A wonderful product and company!