BY IMMACULATE

Made with Organic Flour & Sugar.
IMMACULATE BAKING CO.
ALL NATURAL.
Chocolate Chunk.
BAKES 24 COOKIES.
No Trans Fat,
No Artificial Ingredients.
Cookies with a Cause.
Keep Dough Refrigerated.
NET WT. 14 OZ (398g). see more...

• I would like to know if this cookie dough bakes up into a fluffy co...2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste good if they're all natural?4 Answers
  • Is there really zero Trans fat in these?1 Answers
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
These are wonderful for when you don't have time to make your own! They really have a more homemade taste than some other brands of refrigerated cookie dough you can buy. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but I think the piece of mind that comes from eating something all natural instead of chemicals and things that aren't any good for you makes the price worth it!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I was excited to find a brand of cookies that's not full of all the nasty junk most brands out there have. They were tasty but baking was a bit of a challenge. They didn't flatten out like other cookie dough typically does while baking. I had to take a flat spatula and flatten them out myself so that they cooked evenly. Otherwise they did taste rather yummy.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
This is my favorite premade cookie dough! You just don't realize how hard it is to find a doth that's so tasty,easily found and gluten free until you are put in that situation. I make my kids' cookie cakes with it, they eat it out of the package (shhhhhh!!!), and it's become what we reach for anytime we need to bring somethibg sweet!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I know they're all natural, but I honestly think they're overpriced. They taste just the same as other ready to bake cookies you can buy at the store. They're decent, I just don't see myself buying these again unless they're on sale or clearanced.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are extremely good to be gluten free. They're soft, chewy, moist (not dry, like most gluten-free baked goods), and it tastes like a chocolate chip cookie I'd find anywhere. Definitely glad a co-worker suggested this brand.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Just bought these and can not wait to bake them tomorrow ugh me and my daughter looooove to bake cookies together! Perfect for keeping the house cozy in the fall when it's cold out and then having a delicious gooey snack ❤️😻😻😻
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this brand. I try and lead an organic natural lifestyle most of the time, but sometimes you just want some cookies! And don't really have the time to make them. That is where this company comes it! highly recommend!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
You know how other bank brands of refrigerated cookie dough claim to taste just like your homemade cookies? Thes actually do! Buy these for your next big bake sale and save yourself a load of time... which we all can use!
Nashada H.
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Perfect do you love me you don't feel like making homemade cookie dough cookies come out perfect moist is so soft in they don't cost that much taste like homemade chocolate chip cookies really great to use during winter
Briana D.
Briana D.
sterling, ma
Who doesn't love cookie dough. I know I do! I usually eat it raw which I know isn't good for you, but I do make cookies with it it. price is reasonable and they sell it everywhere I would recommend no matter what
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Will the cookies turn out soft baked or crunchy?
Gracie O.
Gracie O.
West Richland, WA
Are these any good?
Leilani F.
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
Where can I buy these? I've never heard of this company
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Has anyone tried these? I'm curious about the taste. Are they better then nestle tollhouse?
makay s.
makay s.
Have never seen this before. Is this good for those people who tried it out.