BY IMMACULATE #5 in Cookie Mixes

Made with Organic Flour & Sugar.
IMMACULATE BAKING CO.
ALL NATURAL.
Chocolate Chunk.
BAKES 24 COOKIES.
No Trans Fat,
No Artificial Ingredients.
Cookies with a Cause.
Keep Dough Refrigerated.
NET WT. 14 OZ (398g). see more...

• I would like to know if this cookie dough bakes up into a...2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste good if they're all natural?4 Answers
  • Is there really zero Trans fat in these?1 Answers
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
I can't get enough of these cookies! They are delicious!! And so convenient to be able to make 1, 6, or the whole pack. They are soft and just as delicious the next day as they were when they came out of the oven!
Andrea M.
San Juan
Love using this ... on my boyfriend brithday I remember that we went to chilies and they have a cookie Skillet and he asked me for this on his birthday so I made it from this cookie c dough it came out good for his birthday it was like it fell it was like from chillies
Elise W.
These are really delicious ready to break and bake cookies. Love the simpler ingredient lists of immaculate product. My only complaint is that I have so much trouble finding these in stock! Sometimes Whole Foods has them sometimes Sprouts. Next time I see them on the shelf I'll be buying them to enjoy!
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies, they are great for a quick on the go snack and they are delicious. I always warm them up in the microwave when I'm home, and they are delicious. I eat the maybe once a week. I would recommend.
Alexia S.
Jupiter, FL
I like the idea of having an alternative healthier ingredients to cookie dough, but to me this brand offers tasteless sweets. Maybe I'm just used to too much sugar in my sweets?
Natalie H.
These are so delicious! The kids I babysit have helped me bake by follow along with the easy to understand and read directions. The cookies come out perfect every time!
Jocelyn G.
I love these cookies they are easy to bake and delicious made with simple ingredients. A favorite family dessert even the kids enjoy making these on a rainy day.
Joanna B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was excited to find a brand of cookies that's not full of all the nasty junk most brands out there have. They were tasty but baking was a bit of a challenge. They didn't flatten out like other cookie dough typically does while baking. I had to take a flat spatula and flatten them out myself so that they cooked evenly. Otherwise they did taste rather yummy.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
These are wonderful for when you don't have time to make your own! They really have a more homemade taste than some other brands of refrigerated cookie dough you can buy. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but I think the piece of mind that comes from eating something all natural instead of chemicals and things that aren't any good for you makes the price worth it!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Who doesn't love cookies? That's right cause everyone does!! These cookies are perfect for movie nights with your girlfriends! I guess you could share some with your boyfriend if he's around. All in all they are so soft, chewy, & creamy. Worth the purchase from your grocery store!
Yolanda R.
MACON, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Will the cookies turn out soft baked or crunchy?
Gracie O.
Richland, Wa
Are these any good?
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
Where can I buy these? I've never heard of this company
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these? I'm curious about the taste. Are they better then nestle tollhouse?
makay s.
Have never seen this before. Is this good for those people who tried it out.