BY IMDB #35 in Apps

Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your must-see list and rate your favorite movies and TV shows! IMDb is the world’s largest collection of movie, TV and celebrity info.

• Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
  • Over 2 million movie and TV titles
  • Over 4 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and crew members

Look up:

• Movie showtimes at theaters near you
  • TV listings for your timezone
  • Recaps of TV shows from last night
  • Upcoming movies
  • Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
  • Latest DVD releases

Explore Popular Charts:

• Best Picture award winners
  • Top-rated movies of all time
  • Most popular movies of the day
  • Most popular celebrities of the day
  • Lowest-rated movies of all time
  • Most popular movies by genre
  • Most popular TV shows
  • US box office results
  • Celebrity birthdays

View:

• Movie trailers
  • User reviews for movies and TV shows
  • Critic reviews for movies and TV shows
  • Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies, TV shows, and celebrities
  • Your browse and search history on IMDb

Brianne R.
Brianne R.
As a longtime user of IMDb I use this website at least three times a week for looking up movie credits to see who did art direction, wardrobe, or makeup. (It's a bit lacking in older credits, but people are adding them as the information becomes known.) It's also great for classic film lovers who have a favorite character actor or actress: "Wasn't Billie Burke in that?" "Why, yes indeedy she was!" The cross-referencing is excellent, and the site is well organized and easy to use no matter which approach you take to search (by title, cast member, crew member, etc.).
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
You know when you are watching a movie or tv show and it is driving you crazy because you know that the one story has been in something else but you just can't place them? Well, with IMDB you can look them up and find out right away. This is the best app for looking up anyone working on a film or television shop from the actors to those working behind the scenes. It is also great for movie reviews and trivia.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
This is my go to app/website for all things cinema! Its the only website I trust quite honestly for my movie facts. The paren't guide is what I find most helpful. When a movie is rated R it may be for reasons I don't mind. Language may be okay for some teenagers, but bare skin is something I wish to avoid. This helps me determine if I am able to watch a movie.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Remember when you used to have to call your friend to ask who that actor was in that one episode of the show you both used to love....because you're 90% sure he's also in an episode of this show you're watching now?

IMDb is that friend, but wayyyyy better. Nearly every facet of the entertainment world is catalogued here waiting for you to uncover it.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Techie Expert
Whenever I come across an actor in a movie and I remember them form a different movie and it bugs me like crazy because I can't remember who they are...I use IMDB. It shows all the movies and shows actors are in. It also shows movies similar to the ones you are searching, so it'll help you find the next movie to watch!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I have been using IMDB for around years since I was introduced to it in high school. They have really good up to date information of who is in the movie, the background of the actors and filmmakers. I think it gives a good in site into the movie world and is a go to for anyone who loves random movie trivia.
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I love this app. It's completely free ... well not completely it uses data. It also gives movie ratings, facts about actors and actresses and a complete listing of projects the individual has been involved in. Also you can keep track of shows and movies that you have watched and provide reviews.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I love this app and website, and I use it a lot. There is no price to use this website. It does meet my expectations because I can read reviews and see star ratings of movies to base off if I want to watch a certain movie. I really enjoy reading trivia and the goofs of movies. Would recommend.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I love watching movies and TV series but I am terrible with faces and names. So, instead of sitting there wondering "where have I seen this actor before?" I whip out my IMDB app and I know everything! Easily one of my top 3 favorite and most used apps. Awesome for movie and tv buffs alike.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this app, because I have a tendency to forget actors names when I'm talking about a movie. This allows me to quickly search them up and find the answers I need! Easy to access and use. It also helps me when I'm deciding which movie to watch with star ratings and reviews.
salvatore b.
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Do you prefer the app or website itself?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I've always wondered what the benefits were of making an IMDB account...does anyone know?
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Does IMDB help anyone else?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert
Could you live without this site?
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else is a fan of this site