IMDb Movies & TV uploaded by Brittany M.

BY IMDB #46 in Apps

Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your must-see list and rate your favorite movies and TV shows! IMDb is the world’s largest collection of movie, TV and celebrity info.

• Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
  • Over 2 million movie and TV titles
  • Over 4 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and crew members

Look up:

• Movie showtimes at theaters near you
  • TV listings for your timezone
  • Recaps of TV shows from last night
  • Upcoming movies
  • Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
  • Latest DVD releases

Explore Popular Charts:

• Best Picture award winners
  • Top-rated movies of all time
  • Most popular movies of the day
  • Most popular celebrities of the day
  • Lowest-rated movies of all time
  • Most popular movies by genre
  • Most popular TV shows
  • US box office results
  • Celebrity birthdays

View:

• Movie trailers
  • User reviews for movies and TV shows
  • Critic reviews for movies and TV shows
  • Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies, TV shows, and celebrities
  • Your browse and search history on IMDb

Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Techie Expert Level 1
Speaking as someone who has a terrible memory, IMDB constantly saves me! Whenever I am watching something and I recognize someone, it often happens where I can't quite place how I know someone or what I know them from. IMDB helps me put those pieces together and puts my restless mind at ease so that I'm not wrapping my brain around it for the next hour. I also love IMDB because it has helped me find and experience movies and shows that I never would have known about otherwise! They always have up to date information that answers all my questions and I love the different lists it makes for genres. Huge bonus - their facts section!! After watching a movie or show, I especially love the fun facts that people have posted that I would not have known otherwise. So much helpful information and I am continuously learning something new!
Clarissa S.
I get sucked into IMDb like I do with Wikipedia. Anytime I’m watching a movie at home, I’m always going into the app to look up actors I recognize but can’t place where I’ve seen them. It’s easy to use and I’ve had no troubles using this app. I would recommend this to a friend.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Whenever I'm watching a animated movie, I always wanna know the actors that voice the characters. This app is sooo helpful. You can search any movie or show and it gives a full list of the cast and other things they have stared in.
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
If you are a fan of movie, tv, IMDb is an amazing tool to utilize. I find myself checking it to see where an actor/actress is from. It’s accurate, and very user friendly. If you need to know who someone is, use IMDb.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love IMDB! Every time my husband and I are watching a movie I look it up to see “Who’s that actor?” “What was that song” “What year was this made” or just to read the trivia about the movie. The site is easy to use, you can search by movie, Director, actor, etc... and there is a plethora of information!
crystal j.
Techie Expert Level 4
This is by far one of my favorite movies I would highly recommend it to anybody the soundtrack is good as well I pretty much like the soundtrack to every movie anyways I think you should go see it
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
Such a great and reliable site. Always has the correct up to date information. It has settled a lot of arguments between my husband and I about who plays in what lol!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this site frequently. I love how you can search by shows or by actor, then can link over with additional information. The trivia is usually interesting as well. Great site with tons of info at your fingertips.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
How did I live before this app was at my fingertips on my phone all the time? I'm that person who watches something and asks, "Isn't that so-and-so from so-and-so?" And if I can't get my answer confirmed by my TV/movie-watching companion, I need to look it up and find out for myself!! So, I'm on this app at least once a day. Confirming identities, looking up air dates of episodes, seeing how many season of this show or that there are... Its invaluable!
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is the most comprehensive source for entertainment information there is. From TV to movies to celebrities. We consult it almost daily to answer a question about something or someone we saw on television or in a movie. Moreover, it is set to display the current theater offerings in our neighborhood with times. The ratings scales are very useful and fairly reliable...no one wants to spend time and money on a lousy movie!
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Do you prefer the app or website itself?
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I've always wondered what the benefits were of making an IMDB account...does anyone know?
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Does IMDB help anyone else?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Could you live without this site?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else is a fan of this site