BY IMDB #47 in Apps

Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your must-see list and rate your favorite movies and TV shows! IMDb is the world’s largest collection of movie, TV and celebrity info.

• Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
  • Over 2 million movie and TV titles
  • Over 4 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and crew members

Look up:

• Movie showtimes at theaters near you
  • TV listings for your timezone
  • Recaps of TV shows from last night
  • Upcoming movies
  • Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
  • Latest DVD releases

Explore Popular Charts:

• Best Picture award winners
  • Top-rated movies of all time
  • Most popular movies of the day
  • Most popular celebrities of the day
  • Lowest-rated movies of all time
  • Most popular movies by genre
  • Most popular TV shows
  • US box office results
  • Celebrity birthdays

View:

• Movie trailers
  • User reviews for movies and TV shows
  • Critic reviews for movies and TV shows
  • Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies, TV shows, and celebrities
  • Your browse and search history on IMDb

Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Techie Expert Level 1
Speaking as someone who has a terrible memory, IMDB constantly saves me! Whenever I am watching something and I recognize someone, it often happens where I can't quite place how I know someone or what I know them from. IMDB helps me put those pieces together and puts my restless mind at ease so that I'm not wrapping my brain around it for the next hour. I also love IMDB because it has helped me find and experience movies and shows that I never would have known about otherwise! They always have up to date information that answers all my questions and I love the different lists it makes for genres. Huge bonus - their facts section!! After watching a movie or show, I especially love the fun facts that people have posted that I would not have known otherwise. So much helpful information and I am continuously learning something new!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love IMDB! Every time my husband and I are watching a movie I look it up to see “Who’s that actor?” “What was that song” “What year was this made” or just to read the trivia about the movie. The site is easy to use, you can search by movie, Director, actor, etc... and there is a plethora of information!
crystal j.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is by far one of my favorite movies I would highly recommend it to anybody the soundtrack is good as well I pretty much like the soundtrack to every movie anyways I think you should go see it
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
Such a great and reliable site. Always has the correct up to date information. It has settled a lot of arguments between my husband and I about who plays in what lol!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
How did I live before this app was at my fingertips on my phone all the time? I'm that person who watches something and asks, "Isn't that so-and-so from so-and-so?" And if I can't get my answer confirmed by my TV/movie-watching companion, I need to look it up and find out for myself!! So, I'm on this app at least once a day. Confirming identities, looking up air dates of episodes, seeing how many season of this show or that there are... Its invaluable!
Chelsie L.
Techie Expert Level 2
My favorite site. Literally. I find out so much information on my favorite actors & actresses, the movies I'm most anticipating, TV show info, I cannot get over it. This is one of the best sites in my opinion. So much in one spot. I find out all upcoming movies that my favorite people are in. I love it so much, I learned out IMDB on my 5th grade Yearbook Committee & I've been using it ever since. 5 stars hands down. Gives more information on my favorite things than any other site.
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is the most comprehensive source for entertainment information there is. From TV to movies to celebrities. We consult it almost daily to answer a question about something or someone we saw on television or in a movie. Moreover, it is set to display the current theater offerings in our neighborhood with times. The ratings scales are very useful and fairly reliable...no one wants to spend time and money on a lousy movie!
Val V.
Techie Expert Level 2
For a movie and tv show junkie like myself, this app is a must have and its perfect. Anytime you can look up an actor to see what up and coming movies he or she might be in or a movie you were thinking about all day and couldn't remember the title, or that guy who played in that movie with that girl whom your friend doesn't remember their name but they were in this movie with that guy from Flashdance LOL WE HAVE ALL HAD A FRIEND LIKE THAT well this will come in handy for when you encounter that friend the next time.
Erin K.
The guy from that one movie who has the long hair and beard. Hmmm don't know who that is well this app is easy to use and has the movie and actor information you are looking for. Also has really cool trivia notes about the movie. My favorite is looking st the parental controls and how many bad works and what not are in it. Sometimes it even gives you the body count
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Techie Expert Level 1
IMDB is a great place to get information on movies, TV shows, actors and actresses. I'm always checking this site in case I forget the name of somebody that was in a movie. It really does come in handy having this app on your phone. Especially when you're with someone else and they can't remember the persons name or the movie that you're thinking of. It provides facts about the movie or actor. There's lists of top movies and so on. Overall it's a great app to have!
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Do you prefer the app or website itself?
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I've always wondered what the benefits were of making an IMDB account...does anyone know?
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Does IMDB help anyone else?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Could you live without this site?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else is a fan of this site