Add a Photo

By IMAX CORPORATION
Ornate and timeless, designer Nikki Chu colors a trio of poly-stone lidded boxes in black and white to dramatic effect. Features: -Set includes 3 lidded boxes-Nikki Chu collection-Product Type: Box-Quantity: Set-Style: Decorative-Hanging: No-Nes.
Quinn C.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg

I LOVE this set. Not only are they very visually appealing, but they're also of great quality. There are so many uses for these lidded boxes. Personally, I have them on my makeup table and keep various items in them such as cotton pads, cotton swabs, and pony tails. So cute and practical, definitely recommend.
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint clair, Pa

I was actually in love with the set I think it's practical to hide keys when you come home take off a piece of jewelry in a designated area or just other little trinkets that you use on a daily basis that you really just don't want to put in the
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

These are perfect for do many themes, you can have a classic almost Renaissance feel and use these, a super modern theme and make it pop with these pieces. They're super cute and can work with virtually anything.
Christina W.
Christina W.
E Stroudsburg, PA

I hate super modern spaces so little accessories like this really help to add character to a space and make things less cold! I love these cute little things and always get compliments! I would purchase more!
Danna V.
Danna V.
Las Vegas, NV

I like these they are great to put around the house and put like candies in them so they guests can gets some or your close family members they are affordable because they come in 3 so that makes a good deal
Kaydee M.
Kaydee M.
Catawba, VA

I love these they're absolutely stunning !
They fit my " goth " style house but are also classy at the same time ! I use them as decorations or sometimes I'll take them down and put candy in them !
Withfabyro (.
Withfabyro (.
Toronto, Ontario

Divinas super decorativas una la tengo en mi cocina con bolsitas de te. el material es de buenísima calidad son super versátiles para guardar cosas.
albanys j.
albanys j.

Hermoso producto creado de una resina de la más alta calidad, acabados estéticos de primera, excelente para decorar cualquier espacio con elegancia
swati s.
swati s.
Bellevue, WA

These are so very cute and cool at the same time .I keep mine on the side tables and small window edges .there's cuteness loaded in every piece.
Jaque A.
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA

This is one of the best box sets I've had! I use them for jewelry and I love that there's 3 boxes so I can use them for different jewelry items!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Gilbert, AZ

Where have you found these?!
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville, KY

What are these used for?
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

Do these come in a variety of colours?
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Providence, RI

Theses are so cute. How big are they? Can you open them? Where can you buy them?

Join Now