BY IMATION #39 in Storage Media & Cards

CD-RW media offers maximum reliability and performance at recording speeds of 4X The branded, rewritable discs provides up to 700MB or 80 minutes of recording time Features increased recording speed and noise-free playback for a wide range of rewritable applications including database backup and archiving, Internet and file downloads, audio files, photos, presentations and transporting large files Requires speed-compatible drives/burners for recording Can be used for playback in standard CD-R/RW drives as well as Multi-read CD-R/CD-ROM, DVD-ROM and rewritable DVD drives Rewritable up to 1,000 times on the same disc see more...

• Are cds really still a thing1 Answers
  • When was the last time anyone purchased one of these?1 Answers
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I still like to make my own CDs even if I have aux and usb capabilities in my car. Great for writing on it aswell and doesn't scratch easily if you're careful. The only thing is, when in a hot car for too long it will wear.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
These CD-RW's are a great value! I really like that they come in ten individual cases so that you do not have to worry about the discs getting scratched or damaged. I prefer these over the discs that are just stacked. I have not experienced any problems with recording on them either.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I use this 10 pack all the time there re writable so if you mess up you can do it over they play fine last long there strong and affordable this 10 pack also comes with the cd in its own individual case so you don't have loose cds everywhere
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I still use CDs for music. These are a good bit because they come with cases to protect the disc. 80 minutes is a good time to burn a music mix for my commute.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
Techie Expert Level 2
Walk down memory lane lol I don't see who uses these anymore with everything going digital but yea these are very good man the days of burning music lol
Kat A.
Techie Expert Level 2
These are great for recording music for my cds. They come in a big pack. So worth the money. These are great quality, and very affordable!
Lisbeth Z.
They are good, I buy them and they serve me to save the information in them, I use it a lot in the university they are very very useful
Chantya S.
Affordable and easy to use. I can make customized CDs to listen to audio files and I also use these to share photos.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Techie Expert Level 2
These are easy to use and holds a lot. They come in different colors and easy to write on for labeling.
Annamarie  T.
Great for music, pictures, video, and more. These CDs are top of the line, high quality, products.
Caitlin F.
When was the last time anyone purchased one of these?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Are cds really still a thing