BY AVON

Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is rare for me to find a deodorant that actually works well on my body. Fortunately, I found Avon's roll on deodorants and my search is finished. These roll ons are FABULOUS. The fresh scent lasts all day, I never have to reapply. I love that I can put this on before putting on clothes and I don't have to worry about "deodorant streaks". The price and quality can't be beat. Particularly, I love this scent. It works fabulously on my skin, and I feel fresh and smell pretty without worry.
Misty E.
This is a great inexpensive product and it smells amazing too. I especially like that it doesn't leave much residue, which it doesn't advertise but really is almost clear.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
A mi madre le encantaba esto era loka con este producto sienpre buscaba la manera de tenerlos
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nice smell less little to none leave on none expensive call Avon love this deodorant by avon
Christine S.
Deridder, LA
Great smell keeps you dry smelling great very effective and great on a budget Avon calling
Shubcharan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has a nice scent and packaging. Since it’s a roll on, you don’t have to worry about deodorant marks on clothes or a white cast or any deodorant crumbling onto you/your clothes.
Kindle H.
How well does this work? And for how long?