IMAN Time Control Liquid Assets Gentle Foaming Cleanser

by IMAN

This gentle self-foaming cleanser contains a combination of natural botanical extracts to condition and moisturize while removing impurities and makeup from skin. imancosmetics.com ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN Time Control Liquid Assets Gentle Foaming Cleanser!
3 years agoCompton, CA
IMAN Time Control Liquid Assets Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by olga C.
I bought this online and I was so curious to try to see if it worked. I must say I fell in love with it! I use it to remove my make up,not only does it remove it all off but it leaves my skin soft and tingly and moisturized.😍love it definitely recommend it!
3 years agoLa Feria, TX
I'm always sceptical about face cleansers because some tend to give me more acne than what I had but I love this product left me feeling refreshed, did the job for me and I usually have oily skin but after using that's not really my problem anymore.
3 years agoAmherst, NY
Love this product works so well on all skin types! Affordable and meets my expectations greatly! Highly recommend!
2 months agoKingston, Jamaica
IMAN Time Control Liquid Assets Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Jan H.
I use a sometimes I take off my makeup and I have to say it is amazing. I really love this product even though it was recommended from a dermatologist for my sister I have phone myself loving it so much. I heard it was affordable and I have been using the rest of my sister's I really really really love it. It clears my skin up so well it takes all of the excess bacteria away. I wish it was sold in retail stores.