BY IMAN #20 in Foundation Sticks

Enriched With Minerals For a natural looking complexion 4 Full coverage, oil-free Long-wearing matte color 2 Paraben free Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup that easily creates a flawless complexion. Formulated with moisturizing jojoba esters nourishing antioxidant vitamins.

IMAN Stick Foundation
  • "high coverage, creamy foundation stick! love how this applies and blends onto the skin! looks full coverage without looking cakey and other products blend on top of this foundation wonderfully! if you're looking for a flawless base i reccomend" in 19 reviews
  • "I also use the dark color for my contour" in 1 review
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
Amazing! Finding makeup that matches my skin is hard af sometimes . I discovered Iman's foundation sticks many years back and have been obsessed ever since. The coverage is amazing, smooth finish & the colors are a wide variety for women of color. Love it
rubysoho99 H.
La Quinta, CA
For the longest time this was a makeup artist must have in their kit. The shades were ahead of their time, the consistency was buttery to then powder like. Apply, blend with a sponge or the warmth of clean hands. The shade range is incredible, every undertone you could dream of!
naima a.
New Britain , CT
This is my go-to foundation. Not only is it conveniently packaged in a stick, but it's inexpensive, has great coverage, and lasts throughout the day. It doesn't leave streaks on my face and the color matches well (assuming you picked the correct shade). I love that it offers so many shades as well.
Mahogany F.
Westwego, LA
I’m in love with this foundation stick. Hands down best foundation stick for people of color and with skin types who have oily skin. Definitely a go to for me and I️ loved I️t first time trying I️t! I️ would buy product again! You can definitely purchase this at a target.IMAN Stick Foundation
Monet S.
Review for: Clay 1 more...
Enjoy this stick foundation a lot, so many shades to choose from. Very soft texture but I️t doesn’t break which I️ enjoy. A little pricey for a drugstore foundation but I️ like I️t.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Earth 4 more...
The Second to None foundation is expensive ($16) for a drugstore foundation.  However, if you have darker skin and hate foundations with red/orange undertones, I highly recommend the  IMAN Stick Foundation .  In warmer weather, it's a quick way to get ready in the morning.

To find your perfect shade, I would suggest going to findation.com or using the Iman app.  I matched with Earth 4 and was shocked to learn that only one store in my area had the shade in stock.  I'm glad I bought this foundation stick when I did because there were only 2 left at the store when I arrived.  When I actually applied the foundation to my face, I couldn't even tell I was wearing any product at all.

You can use your ring finger,  beautyblender original makeup sponge , or a foundation brush to blend this in.  It tends to blend a bit easier with a brush.  For sheer to medium coverage, I apply 3 dots on my forehead, 2 on my nose, 2 on each cheek and 1 on my chin.  For fuller coverage, I apply 2 swipes on my forehead, 1 on my nose, 1 on my chin and 2 on each cheek.  I spray some  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ onto my  Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush and blend the stick outward for the smoothest finish.  When I set my face with powder and spray, I can get at least 6 hours of wear from one application.  My pores don't feel smothered and my face doesn't look like an oil slick.  I'll definitely be buying more!

If you are curious about the shade categories: Sand is for olive skin, Clay is for dark olive to light brown skin and Earth is for medium to ebony skin.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Earth 7 more...
I actually have all the colors since I use this foundation a lot in my makeup kit. Smooth texture and great coverage. Would recommend these foundations if you are looking for something different from the typical store brands
Srin Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Earth 1 more...
Discoverered this fabulous brand at Walmart: and my gosh am I glad I did!!!! Perfect stick for contouring. Comes in a ton of different shades, great sleek packaging, and not a bad price at all! Feels very expensive
Stacey H.
Glen Allen, VA
To me, IMAN is the one of the originals when it comes to black beauty. My grandmother used it, my mother used it, my sister used it and now I've also seen the light. I used to think I had to spend a lot of money just for a good foundation, however this is the best $14 I've spent on any makeup. Not only is the colour match spot on - which is a first for me - but I'm also getting full coverage, and for once i have no issues with an oily tzone unlike when I've used other foundations (primarily liquid). My only issue with this foundation is that it's not as creamy as I would like so sometimes blending can be a hassle, but makeup application is all about blending and patience. To make my blending easier I just dampen my foundation brush with my NYX setting spray and then I'm good to go. At this point I don't see a reason for me to switch foundations unlike I've always done in the past because I'm looking for the right one. I'm 100% happy with this!!
Philistar B.
Boston, MA
Is this a long wear foundation?
Nadia S.
Always wanted to try the stick foundation, I'm a fan of the bb creme. And because of the price I'm a bit hesitant. Do you think that is worth the price?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long lasting??
How can you find out what the undertones are? Does anyone know the undertones for Earth 2? Thank you.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
What's the best way to apply?