BY IMAN #17 in Foundation Sticks

Enriched With Minerals For a natural looking complexion 4 Full coverage, oil-free Long-wearing matte color 2 Paraben free Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup that easily creates a flawless complexion. Formulated with moisturizing jojoba esters nourishing antioxidant vitamins.

• "I also use the dark color for my contour" in 1 review
Anna P.
This foundation is very good I like the fact I can modify the coverage amount because it comes in a stick format. The color is a decent match; once you blend it very good. I apply with my fingers with a spritz of my MAC fix plus or I just add some witch hazel in a spray bottle and this helps with blending. Warning if you dont set this foundation with a good powder it will disappear and make you look oily. I use Makeup forever HD powder to set and I use the revlon magic perfecting base as a primer and my makeup does not *budge*. I am extremely oily and this foundation will be my summer go to.
Vonshae L.
Hamilton, North Carolina
This is a drug store brand but works just as good as your more professional expensive level products. It last throughout the day as long as you use a primer for it to stick to and a setting spray. It doesn't make you look cakey. It gives light to full coverage depending on what look you are going for. I use Earth 4.5 it's a little bit darker than my skin so I use it very lightly and it still looks very natural.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Review for: Iman Stick Foundation
I scored this product for $1 at walmart. Honestly I would pay the $14-$16 for this foundation. It is so convenient in stick form. The color matches perfect on my skin. I think I bought Earth 7. Its very matte almost like a cream matte, and can go from low coverage to full. I would definitely buy again.
Lola A.
Brooklyn, NY
The stick is amazing I have one that I've been using for a few days now there are no bad things about it and it's in a stick form its long lasting and is Great for women of color yes ppl should definitely purchase this product u can get it from ur drugstore or pharmacy
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
This foundation stick is too small for it's price and I would not consider it if you are on a budget. It will be good to use on the small areas on your face, or like a highlight/bronzer type thing. It has really good packaging and I think the foundation is great.
Shanice K.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect coverage and options for African American skin tones. It is easy to use, smooth, lightweight, long lasting and affordable. While there are some yellow undertones, that some may not like, I would definitely purchase again as I achieved the look I wanted.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
I love Iman makeup, always goes on smooth and covers up any blemishes or discolorations, looks natural and is very easy to apply, the price point really isn't bad, and I bought this product at CVS and Target, and it is also sold at Walgreens in my area.
Stephanie F.
Deltona, FL
This foundation is very easy to blend and the coverage is absolutely great as it is build-able. Great product for women of color/olive tones. Compared it to other brands of this price range and it is great! I would definitely recommend this product.
Pria W.
i like this product because they have various shades for people of color. the foundation stick is convenient and the least messy way of apply foundation. it can be dry sometimes. i usually just mix it with a moisturizer is it is a little dry.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
I'm having a hard time finding a store that sells this foundation because when I purchased it from Target, I was impressed by the product. It gave great coverage and my skin did not get oily as with other foundations throughout the day.
Philistar B.
Boston, MA
Is this a long wear foundation?
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always wanted to try the stick foundation, I'm a fan of the bb creme. And because of the price I'm a bit hesitant. Do you think that is worth the price?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long lasting??
How can you find out what the undertones are? Does anyone know the undertones for Earth 2? Thank you.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best way to apply?