BY IMAN #19 in Foundation Sticks

Enriched With Minerals For a natural looking complexion 4 Full coverage, oil-free Long-wearing matte color 2 Paraben free Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup that easily creates a flawless complexion. Formulated with moisturizing jojoba esters nourishing antioxidant vitamins.

Buy on target.com
  • "high coverage, creamy foundation stick! love how this applies and blends onto the skin! looks full coverage without looking cakey and other products blend on top of this foundation wonderfully! if you're looking for a flawless base i reccomend" in 19 reviews
  • "I also use the dark color for my contour" in 1 review
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
Amazing! Finding makeup that matches my skin is hard af sometimes . I discovered Iman's foundation sticks many years back and have been obsessed ever since. The coverage is amazing, smooth finish & the colors are a wide variety for women of color. Love it
Mahogany F.
Westwego, LA
I’m in love with this foundation stick. Hands down best foundation stick for people of color and with skin types who have oily skin. Definitely a go to for me and I️ loved I️t first time trying I️t! I️ would buy product again! You can definitely purchase this at a target.IMAN Stick Foundation
Jasmine B.
Review for: Earth 4 more...
The Second to None foundation is expensive ($16) for a drugstore foundation.  However, if you have darker skin and hate foundations with red/orange undertones, I highly recommend the  IMAN Stick Foundation .  In warmer weather, it's a quick way to get ready in the morning.

To find your perfect shade, I would suggest going to findation.com or using the Iman app.  I matched with Earth 4 and was shocked to learn that only one store in my area had the shade in stock.  I'm glad I bought this foundation stick when I did because there were only 2 left at the store when I arrived.  When I actually applied the foundation to my face, I couldn't even tell I was wearing any product at all.

You can use your ring finger,  the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original , or a foundation brush to blend this in.  It tends to blend a bit easier with a brush.  For sheer to medium coverage, I apply 3 dots on my forehead, 2 on my nose, 2 on each cheek and 1 on my chin.  For fuller coverage, I apply 2 swipes on my forehead, 1 on my nose, 1 on my chin and 2 on each cheek.  I spray some  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ onto my  Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush and blend the stick outward for the smoothest finish.  When I set my face with powder and spray, I can get at least 6 hours of wear from one application.  My pores don't feel smothered and my face doesn't look like an oil slick.  I'll definitely be buying more!

If you are curious about the shade categories: Sand is for olive skin, Clay is for dark olive to light brown skin and Earth is for medium to ebony skin.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Earth 7 more...
I actually have all the colors since I use this foundation a lot in my makeup kit. Smooth texture and great coverage. Would recommend these foundations if you are looking for something different from the typical store brands
naima a.
new britain, CT
This is my go-to foundation. Not only is it conveniently packaged in a stick, but it's inexpensive, has great coverage, and lasts throughout the day. It doesn't leave streaks on my face and the color matches well (assuming you picked the correct shade). I love that it offers so many shades as well.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Earth 1 more...
Discoverered this fabulous brand at Walmart: and my gosh am I glad I did!!!! Perfect stick for contouring. Comes in a ton of different shades, great sleek packaging, and not a bad price at all! Feels very expensive
Stacey H.
henrico, VA
To me, IMAN is the one of the originals when it comes to black beauty. My grandmother used it, my mother used it, my sister used it and now I've also seen the light. I used to think I had to spend a lot of money just for a good foundation, however this is the best $14 I've spent on any makeup. Not only is the colour match spot on - which is a first for me - but I'm also getting full coverage, and for once i have no issues with an oily tzone unlike when I've used other foundations (primarily liquid). My only issue with this foundation is that it's not as creamy as I would like so sometimes blending can be a hassle, but makeup application is all about blending and patience. To make my blending easier I just dampen my foundation brush with my NYX setting spray and then I'm good to go. At this point I don't see a reason for me to switch foundations unlike I've always done in the past because I'm looking for the right one. I'm 100% happy with this!!
Vanessa H.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Earth 3 more...
I loooovvveeee this foundation. It’s my every day foundation. Sometimes I use it just to conceal dark spots on my face. It matches my skin tone perfectly and it’s lightweight. It’s buildable. Highly recommend!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Clay 1 more...
Enjoy this stick foundation a lot, so many shades to choose from. Very soft texture but I️t doesn’t break which I️ enjoy. A little pricey for a drugstore foundation but I️ like I️t.
Anna P.
This foundation is very good I like the fact I can modify the coverage amount because it comes in a stick format. The color is a decent match; once you blend it very good. I apply with my fingers with a spritz of my MAC fix plus or I just add some witch hazel in a spray bottle and this helps with blending. Warning if you dont set this foundation with a good powder it will disappear and make you look oily. I use Makeup forever HD powder to set and I use the revlon magic perfecting base as a primer and my makeup does not *budge*. I am extremely oily and this foundation will be my summer go to.
Philistar B.
Boston, MA
Is this a long wear foundation?
Nadia S.
Always wanted to try the stick foundation, I'm a fan of the bb creme. And because of the price I'm a bit hesitant. Do you think that is worth the price?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long lasting??
How can you find out what the undertones are? Does anyone know the undertones for Earth 2? Thank you.
Joelle R.
Bronx, NY
I've been dying to try this stick foundation but I don't know if it's good for my skin type. I have combination skin with my T zone being very oily. Should I buy it?