IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Heather F.IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Tinisha T.IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Brittney B.

BY IMAN

Evens, Nourishes & Hydrates. With IMAN Skin Tone Evener Complex. Paraben Free Skin tone evening Beauty Balm with SPF 15 combines skin care and a sheer hint of color that compliments the natural tones of Women with Skin of Color. IMAN Skin Tone Evener Complex, Acai, Licorice, Grape Seed, Kokum, Almond, Aloe and Vitamins A,E & C. see more...

• How does it perform on oily skin? I have an oily t zone and the k...4 Answers
  • I never used but i see good reviews is good or not?2 Answers
  • What exactly does this product do to your face?4 Answers
  • "It's lightweight and actually gives pretty good coverage." in 1 review
  • "i was able to build up in some locations so I think you could probably build up to a medium coverage look." in 1 review
  • "I love IMAN's products, especially the BB cream as it moisturises and gives your skin some colour at the same time, definitely value for money." in 1 review
  • "It's a great bb cream for tan to dark skin tones with a good color selection." in 1 review
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a bb cream made especially for women of color with dry or sensitive skin. Its very hydrating for the skin and is lightweight. Its a bb cream so don't expect much coverage. I personally apply the cream and finish with a light dusting of a powder and a finishing spray. This compliments the dewey look I like to achieve. This bb cream does exactly what it is intended to do. I suggest you give it a try.
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Me encanta porque deja la piel muy hermosa, que hidrata y también cubre las imperfecciones, lo uso todos los días para ir a la universidad porque no se dan cuenta de que llevo mucho maquillaje porque se ve acabado súper natural lo mejor es que tiene protector solar, que es muy liguera y yo encanta, no tiene mucha cobertura así que si necesitas una base que cubre muchas imperfecciones no utilizan este
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
I had purchased this BB Cream from Target. I figured since Iman's stick foundation gave great coverage, I would get similar benefits from the BB Cream. Even though the coverage was buildable and gave beautiful color, I had to return it because of the allergic reaction I had to it. I would not recommend using if one had reactions to chemical sunscreens.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
This is NOT a foundation replacement. This for covering slight blemishes and evening out skin color. Do not expect a lot from this product. When I purchased it from Target I had matte white nails and this product ruined them. Be mindful of staining light colors.
Shawn R.
Glen Burnie, MD
I'm not a huge foundation wearer...for my lifestyle its just too much work, time, and I have a tendency to 'feel' it during the day. Like its 'heavy' on my face. I've tried several types of tinted moisturizers and BB creme's but none were just right....until now. This product is really good!

First - i got a perfect match ONLINE and Iman's website made that easy by have a 1:1 crosswalk between your fav foundation and the correct Iman BB creme shade. I purchased directly from the website and recvd very quickly.

You really get minimum coverage and frankly that's what i was looking for. i was able to build up in some locations so I think you could probably build up to a medium coverage look. I applied with primer underneath and light powder over. If i go out after work i will touch up after the 9-5pm.

I give it a B because these BB creme's promise the world...but really just offer light coverage in a light formula. I have not experienced any softer skin or any fading of dark spots/blemishes since i have been using this product...and honestly, I wasn't expecting it. I am close to the end of my first purchase and i will be buying again. this will be a staple product for me.
Charlotte G.
So let's start with what I like: I like the shade range because it does cover a lot of skin tones a lot of other companies won't touch. I have medium olive skin and can never find anything that matches me well, but Iman has me covered. I also love that the BB cream is super hydrating and good on my sensitive skin.
Why I'm giving it 3 stars: This blends away into nothing. I can put the darkest shade they offer on my skin and I still can't see it once I'm finished with my makeup. I know that BB creams aren't supposed to have much coverage, but come on. I want something to let me know it's there :/ it's super disappointing for me.
Taylor H.
Hamtramck, MI
I had samples of the 3 darkest shades this bb cream is perfect for dry skin because it is very hydrating and doesn't have a drying feel.Works well,great for people who don't want to wear heavy foundation and are looking for something a bit lighter.The only thing I didn't like about this is that it had a bit of a red undertone and I need more cool grey/blue undertones.
Brittney B.
Yeeessss!!! I love this cream. I bought it at my local Target where they had reduced the price from $20 to $12 and figured ill give it a try. Even and nice light coverage. Loved the skin tone choices and definetely work great at smoothing and covering marks. Just started using it and i believe that its helping to clear my skin already.
Jhericca J.
Dallas, TX
My Holy Grail BB, I absolutely love it. Goes on smooth, feels great, looks great, but it only has SPF 15 so I wish it had just a little more. Though the price is a little bit higher than most other drugstore BB creams, it's absolutely worth it for this amazing product.

*GREAT FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR!*
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this foundation matches my skin tone perfectly really small tube I only got as a sample from plum perfect and it amazing texture to it apply easily had no problem and I would definitely buy a full size this time
Whitney G.
How does it perform on oily skin? I have an oily t zone and the kokum butter in this product worries me.
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
What exactly does this product do to your face?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I never used but i see good reviews is good or not?
Influenster M.
What is the best BB cream for medium/dark skin?
Sarah N.
Where can I buy this in the United States? I don't believe that they sell it online to the United States.