IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Heather F.IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Tinisha T.IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Brittney B.

BY IMAN #76 in BB Cream

Evens, Nourishes & Hydrates. With IMAN Skin Tone Evener Complex. Paraben Free Skin tone evening Beauty Balm with SPF 15 combines skin care and a sheer hint of color that compliments the natural tones of Women with Skin of Color. IMAN Skin Tone Evener Complex, Acai, Licorice, Grape Seed, Kokum, Almond, Aloe and Vitamins A,E & C. see more...

• How does it perform on oily skin? I have an oily t zone and the k...4 Answers
  • I never used but i see good reviews is good or not?2 Answers
  • What exactly does this product do to your face?4 Answers
  • "It's lightweight and actually gives pretty good coverage." in 1 review
  • "i was able to build up in some locations so I think you could probably build up to a medium coverage look." in 1 review
  • "I love IMAN's products, especially the BB cream as it moisturises and gives your skin some colour at the same time, definitely value for money." in 1 review
  • "It's a great bb cream for tan to dark skin tones with a good color selection." in 1 review
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So let's start with what I like: I like the shade range because it does cover a lot of skin tones a lot of other companies won't touch. I have medium olive skin and can never find anything that matches me well, but Iman has me covered. I also love that the BB cream is super hydrating and good on my sensitive skin.
Why I'm giving it 3 stars: This blends away into nothing. I can put the darkest shade they offer on my skin and I still can't see it once I'm finished with my makeup. I know that BB creams aren't supposed to have much coverage, but come on. I want something to let me know it's there :/ it's super disappointing for me.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hamtramck, MI
I had samples of the 3 darkest shades this bb cream is perfect for dry skin because it is very hydrating and doesn't have a drying feel.Works well,great for people who don't want to wear heavy foundation and are looking for something a bit lighter.The only thing I didn't like about this is that it had a bit of a red undertone and I need more cool grey/blue undertones.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeeessss!!! I love this cream. I bought it at my local Target where they had reduced the price from $20 to $12 and figured ill give it a try. Even and nice light coverage. Loved the skin tone choices and definetely work great at smoothing and covering marks. Just started using it and i believe that its helping to clear my skin already.
Jhericca J.
Jhericca J.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Holy Grail BB, I absolutely love it. Goes on smooth, feels great, looks great, but it only has SPF 15 so I wish it had just a little more. Though the price is a little bit higher than most other drugstore BB creams, it's absolutely worth it for this amazing product.

*GREAT FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR!*
shonee m.
shonee m.
Detroit, MI
I love this light, my color, not pricey, smooths my skin, protects me from sun rays that can make me look old, last pretty well, not noticible.... this is not full coverage make up or conceler , but a tinted moisturizer with sunblock that protects you!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation matches my skin tone perfectly really small tube I only got as a sample from plum perfect and it amazing texture to it apply easily had no problem and I would definitely buy a full size this time
Jha'kimbree H.
Jha'kimbree H.
This Is A Good Product, it Does exactly what it says Evens Your Skin tone. Gives You A Nice Natural Shine. You Can Get Free Sanples On The "Plum Perfect" App & Deluxe Size Samples For $2
Kensderline J.
Kensderline J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so many things about it and I just purchased it... I liked the result from the first try, it goes well with my skin.
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bb cream made especially for women of color with dry or sensitive skin. Its very hydrating for the skin and is lightweight. Its a bb cream so don't expect much coverage. I personally apply the cream and finish with a light dusting of a powder and a finishing spray. This compliments the dewey look I like to achieve. This bb cream does exactly what it is intended to do. I suggest you give it a try.
Vivianny G.
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta porque deja la piel muy hermosa, que hidrata y también cubre las imperfecciones, lo uso todos los días para ir a la universidad porque no se dan cuenta de que llevo mucho maquillaje porque se ve acabado súper natural lo mejor es que tiene protector solar, que es muy liguera y yo encanta, no tiene mucha cobertura así que si necesitas una base que cubre muchas imperfecciones no utilizan este
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it perform on oily skin? I have an oily t zone and the kokum butter in this product worries me.
marisol r.
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
What exactly does this product do to your face?
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used but i see good reviews is good or not?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
What is the best BB cream for medium/dark skin?
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this in the United States? I don't believe that they sell it online to the United States.