IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream , Earth Deep 1 oz

by IMAN

Evens, Nourishes & Hydrates With IMAN Skin Tone Evener Complex Paraben Free Skin tone evening Beauty Balm with SPF 15 combines skin care and a sheer hint of color that compliments the natural tones of Women with Skin of Color. IMAN Skin Tone Evener...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cream , Earth Deep 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoSilver Spring, MD
Absolutely love this bb cream for the summer time or a quick base. This is definitely a more sheer formulation and because of that I'd make sure to not put on too much or you'd look like a face of oily mess. Other than that I highly recommend this product to those with melanin that can't find there shade in a bb cream!
2 years agoAPO, AP
Got this on clearance and decided to give it a try. I was shocked at the coverage I got! I don't even need to use anything else when I wear the BB cream. I would have paid full price for this!! A little goes a long way too, not something I need to replace very often.
a year agoStoughton, MA
I just bought this B.B. cream because I was looking for something to wear on those days I don’t want to put on a full face. This gives good coverage. It’s light weight.
2 months agoAthens , GA
It’s okay. Don’t get much in the big bottle and it’s 12 bucks so I will not be buying it again. I mix it with my other bb creams and foundations