IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder

by IMAN

This sheer bronzing powder can be worn as an all-over complexion enhancer or as a blush. Gives skin a touch of bronzed radiance all day and night.

I have this in the shade "after glow". What is the difference between the two shades after glow and sand?
Start your review of IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder!
a month agoAthens , GA
IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Clay
This is my second time buying this. Iman products for me are either a hit or a miss. This one is a hit. I sometimes use it as a highlight, pressed face powder or bronzer. The shimmer is a bit much I wish they toned that down a little but it’s okay. It takes a long time to get thru this to. You get a lot of product. IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder #Iman #bronzer #highlight #facepowder #powder #brownskinfriendly
9 months agoDurham, NC
very few bronzers show up on my skin, and the pigment with this is so rich that I can use it as a powder foundation. It is not too shimmery and the sheer finish means it is not too heavy feeling. Iman was one of the first brands to give me options that enhanced my skin rather than made me feel ashy or muddy. so much love.
3 years ago
IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Tonyattae H.
IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Tonyattae H.
I can use Iman Sheer Finish Bronzing powder for many things such as eye shadow, cheek bone color, and lipstick. Yes, I said it lip stick. How? Just put some chap stick on your lips and apply a bronzing color. This product really brings life to my face. Also, I believe the the three shades Iman Finish Bronzing powder is relevantly new because I just start seeing this product at my local drugstores for about a year now.
5 years ago
This is a great product. It offers a great bronzing tone for your face. I wish this came with a bronzer brush but otherwise it is a great product to use.
3 years agoMiami, FL
I don't like this at all. I am of the same skin tone as Iman. But, this is too noticeable on my skin tone. It looks to make-puppy. Sorry Iman.
3 years agoAthens, GA
I love this bronzer so much but unfortunately I lost mine during travel last year. The price is a bit much but I get it when I treat myself
4 years agoPhoenix , AZ
I love bronzer. It completes my contouring stage and this one I have to say is a great bronzing powder to have in your makeup collection.
4 years ago
Thid is one of my favorite bronsors! it works great and stays on for a full day's wear. I would most definitely recommend this product.
3 years ago
IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Jessika L.
Pó compacto facial com micro-partículas que formam uma cobertura suave sobre a pele, minimizando seu brilho e garantindo uma finalização ultra-fina por até 16 horas. Sua fórmula livre de óleo (oil-free) não mancha, não transfere e não obstrui os poros, permitindo que a pele respire livremente.
3 years ago
I have this bronzer and it is very nice. It is not to orange toned so you don't look odd wearing it. It blends well and it has a very soft glow which makes your skin look very healthy and nice. I would defiantly recommend this more for the summer when you want that extra highlight .