IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Tonyattae H.IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Tonyattae H.IMAN Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Jessika L.
2 colors available

BY IMAN

This sheer bronzing powder can be worn as an all-over complexion enhancer or as a blush. Gives skin a touch of bronzed radiance all day and night. see more...

Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
I love this bronzer so much but unfortunately I lost mine during travel last year. The price is a bit much but I get it when I treat myself
Lori B.
Lori B.
Thid is one of my favorite bronsors! it works great and stays on for a full day's wear. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Tonyattae H.
Tonyattae H.
I can use Iman Sheer Finish Bronzing powder for many things such as eye shadow, cheek bone color, and lipstick. Yes, I said it lip stick. How? Just put some chap stick on your lips and apply a bronzing color. This product really brings life to my face. Also, I believe the the three shades Iman Finish Bronzing powder is relevantly new because I just start seeing this product at my local drugstores for about a year now.
Ysidora B.
Ysidora B.
Phoenix , AZ
I love bronzer. It completes my contouring stage and this one I have to say is a great bronzing powder to have in your makeup collection.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this at all. I am of the same skin tone as Iman. But, this is too noticeable on my skin tone. It looks to make-puppy. Sorry Iman.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
This is a great product. It offers a great bronzing tone for your face. I wish this came with a bronzer brush but otherwise it is a great product to use.
Jessika L.
Jessika L.
Pó compacto facial com micro-partículas que formam uma cobertura suave sobre a pele, minimizando seu brilho e garantindo uma finalização ultra-fina por até 16 horas. Sua fórmula livre de óleo (oil-free) não mancha, não transfere e não obstrui os poros, permitindo que a pele respire livremente.
Anjela V.
Anjela V.
I have this bronzer and it is very nice. It is not to orange toned so you don't look odd wearing it. It blends well and it has a very soft glow which makes your skin look very healthy and nice. I would defiantly recommend this more for the summer when you want that extra highlight .
Durga A.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I have this in the shade "after glow". What is the difference between the two shades after glow and sand?