IMAN Second to None Stick Foundation, Sand 3 0.28 oz uploaded by Brittany H.

BY IMAN

Easily Creates a Flawless Complexion Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup. Formulated with moisturizing jojoba esters nourishing antioxidant vitamins. Full coverage, long-wearing matte color for a natural looking complexion. Made in China see more...

Brittany H.
Omg! I love these foundation sticks! They give a skin finish that I absolutely love. It leaves a matte finish. Super affordable and definitely worth the buy. The shade range is awesome! Used it as a concealer here!
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation stick is pretty decent. Have to build it up when you apply. Love how it fits in my purse. The price is definitely good. Works for all skin types. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Thaís S.
Mulheres que gostam de produtos de qualidade, eu recomendo essa marca, é maravilhosa!! Vocês não irão se arrepender!!!!!!!!!!!! Eu simplesmente amei esse produto!!! O melhor de todos que vocês poderiam comprar! Até hoje eu não me arrependi de nenhuma escolha dessa marca incrível!!
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible and thank you

Amazon