IMAN Second to None Stick Foundation, Earth 4 0.28 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY IMAN #96 in Foundation Sticks

Easily Creates a Flawless Complexion Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup. Formulated with moisturizing jojoba esters nourishing antioxidant vitamins. Full coverage, long-wearing matte color for a natural looking complexion. Made in China see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine B.
The Second to None foundation stick is pricey ($16) for a drugstore foundation.  However, if you have darker skin and hate foundations with red/orange undertones, I highly recommend the  Iman Cosmetics Second to None Stick Foundation .  In the summer, it's a quick way to get ready in the morning.

Since you can't swatch at the drugstore, I would suggest going to findation.com or using the Iman app to find your perfect shade.  I matched this shade but was surprised to learn that only one store in my area had the shade in stock.  I'm so glad I bought it when I did because there were only 2 sticks left on the shelf!!  When I actually applied it to my face, I couldn't even tell that I was wearing any product at all.

You can use your ring finger, a beautyblender or a foundation brush to blend this in.  For sheer to medium coverage, I apply 3 dots on my forehead, 2 on my nose, 2 on each cheek and 1 on my chin.  For fuller coverage, I apply 2 swipes on my forehead, 1 on my nose, 1 on my chin and 2 on each cheek.   I spray some  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ onto my  Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush and blend the stick outward for the smoothest finish.  When I set my face with powder and spray, I can get at least 6 hours of wear from one application.  My pores don't feel smothered and my face doesn't look like an oil slick.  I'll definitely be buying more!

If you are wondering about the names of the shade categories: Sand is for olive skin, Clay is for dark olive to light brown and Earth is for medium to ebony skin.
Dana R.
I purchased this during the summertime from Walmart. It has nice packaging and unfortunately is often out of stock in stores. The color depth was good, but tended to have too red of tones. I needed a deep brown with a yellow undertone. The coverage was medium to buildable, and I wouldn't repurchase due to color match issues.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
Matches skin tone perfectly! It does make your skin a little oily but that's ok since I used the press powder on top of this. It's lightweight and it last long. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Michelle B.
New York
I use this as a concealer and a foundation. It’s a very disciplined product and I love it.
Kon K.
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Semsema Z.
I looooveeeeeeee this product soooooooooooo mutch
It is veeeeeeeeeerrrrrry goooooooooooooooood