Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8

by IMAN

Buy Iman Foundations - Oil free and lightweight, this foundation covers beautifully, leaves skin with a polished, soft matte glow. For light to medium coverage. Special vitamin complex and SPF 8 sunscreens protect all day. Fragrance-free.

Has anybody used the Iman Foundation Collection? If so, how did you like it? Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8
Is this a full coverage or medium coverage foundation?
Great product it is a wonderful make up a has SPF 8 I use it I love it I have to know the only pro they all pros just try it love it I love the creamy texture it's inexpensive and I would buy it again and I owed you to try and buy it
Start your review of Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8!
How would you rate this product?
a year ago
I like IMAN products. They give you a little of the high end feel for a drugstore price. I was in the shade Earth 2. I think it runs for about $15.99 which isn't bad. It is full coverage and smells okay. The packaging or perhaps the bottle itself is really cute. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I would recommend. I just wish the bottle was a little bigger. I feel as if I ran through it quickly. Which never happens for me because a bottle of foundation usually last me a year. I ran through this under 6 months.
10 months agoLouisville
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all I wanted to start off with coverage it’s okay. What I do like about this product is that it’s long lasting, but it is kinda heavy on the skin. It’s glossy but my setting powder help that. I would recommend this to a friend even though they would have to make some arrangements to the foundation.
2 years agoThe Colony, TX
I am currently using this foundation as a concealer because I bought it in the wrong color. I am an Earth 3 and I am using Earth 1 as a concealer. I darken it up a bit with the Laura Mercier deep setting powder.
a year agoBaltimore, MD
The Iman foundation is wonderful. The coverage is medium but able to be built up to full coverage. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because when it oxidizes, it gets about a half of a shade lighter, which can give a slightly pale look. Application of the product is very easy and smooth. If you have combination skin, this may be the foundation for you! It is sold at your local drugstore (Walgreen's, Rite Aid, etc) Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8
4 years agoWhite Plains, NY
I got to try Iman Second To None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8 Foundation Makeup from Sephora about a year ago. I got a full thing of 3 full products of different shades and it came with a replacement in each box, so pretty much 2 for one in a box. I gave the other 2 shades to friends. It went on wonderfully and did not give my sensitive skin a hard time. It almost felt like I was wearing nothing and it smells nice. I'm very fair and the light shade blended well.
3 years agoCharlotte, NC
No matter what new foundation that comes out, I always find my way back to this one. Iman Second to None foundation has my perfect shade (Earth 2). It never fails me, wears great throughout the day, and has never oxidized. To me, it can compete with the most costly brands. But to me, it doesn't need too.
2 years ago
Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8 uploaded by Sahara C.
This Luxury Concealing Foundation is one of my February Favorites and product crushes. It is full coverage, perfect skin tone match, leaves a nice matte but not drying finish, and doesn't leave flashback!
4 years agoRidgeland, MS
Used this product and I loved it until they changed the colors and I couldn't find my perfect match without adding a pressed powder. I love the way it went over my face effortlessly. It definitely filled in my pores and wasn't oily.
5 years agoFrisco, TX
Great product! I loved it the first time I used it! It can be a little dark so be sure to use just a little where you need it!
22 days agoLusaka, Zambia
Oh I love Iman foundation. I have an oily skin and this foundation is just perfect for me. I like the fact that the coverage is good, especially that I have scars and the matte finish is good. I find it light weight and I would recommend it to others.