Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8 uploaded by Sahara C.Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8 uploaded by LaTisha W.

BY IMAN

Buy Iman Foundations - Oil free and lightweight, this foundation covers beautifully, leaves skin with a polished, soft matte glow. For light to medium coverage. Special vitamin complex and SPF 8 sunscreens protect all day. Fragrance-free. see more...

Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
I like IMAN products. They give you a little of the high end feel for a drugstore price. I was in the shade Earth 2. I think it runs for about $15.99 which isn't bad. It is full coverage and smells okay. The packaging or perhaps the bottle itself is really cute. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I would recommend. I just wish the bottle was a little bigger. I feel as if I ran through it quickly. Which never happens for me because a bottle of foundation usually last me a year. I ran through this under 6 months.
Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD
The Iman foundation is wonderful. The coverage is medium but able to be built up to full coverage. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because when it oxidizes, it gets about a half of a shade lighter, which can give a slightly pale look. Application of the product is very easy and smooth. If you have combination skin, this may be the foundation for you! It is sold at your local drugstore (Walgreen's, Rite Aid, etc) Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
I am currently using this foundation as a concealer because I bought it in the wrong color. I am an Earth 3 and I am using Earth 1 as a concealer. I darken it up a bit with the Laura Mercier deep setting powder.
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
I got to try Iman Second To None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8 Foundation Makeup from Sephora about a year ago. I got a full thing of 3 full products of different shades and it came with a replacement in each box, so pretty much 2 for one in a box. I gave the other 2 shades to friends. It went on wonderfully and did not give my sensitive skin a hard time. It almost felt like I was wearing nothing and it smells nice. I'm very fair and the light shade blended well.
Y W.
Charlotte, NC
No matter what new foundation that comes out, I always find my way back to this one. Iman Second to None foundation has my perfect shade (Earth 2). It never fails me, wears great throughout the day, and has never oxidized. To me, it can compete with the most costly brands. But to me, it doesn't need too.
Sahara C.
This Luxury Concealing Foundation is one of my February Favorites and product crushes. It is full coverage, perfect skin tone match, leaves a nice matte but not drying finish, and doesn't leave flashback!
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS
Used this product and I loved it until they changed the colors and I couldn't find my perfect match without adding a pressed powder. I love the way it went over my face effortlessly. It definitely filled in my pores and wasn't oily.
Eliana H.
Frisco, TX
Great product! I loved it the first time I used it! It can be a little dark so be sure to use just a little where you need it!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Great product it is a wonderful make up a has SPF 8 I use it I love it I have to know the only pro they all pros just try it love it I love the creamy texture it's inexpensive and I would buy it again and I owed you to try and buy it
Cher S.
Is this a full coverage or medium coverage foundation?
Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD
Has anybody used the Iman Foundation Collection? If so, how did you like it? Iman Second to None Oil-Free Makeup SPF 8