PM G.
Orlando , FL
I bought this foundation, for the first time, about 2-3 months ago or so. It matched my skin VERY well. I was intimidated at first, but then I learned how to use it.

The product can be used dry, with a brush (I use a Sigma F82 round kabuki, or the Bare Escentuals Feather Light brush), or wet, preferable, with a beauty blender sponge. I didn't notice a scent to the product. You have the option to build up coverage. The texture of the powder is very smooth; you can tell it was finely milled.

I love that it gives great coverage, almost instantly, and it goes on effortlessly. You can barely feel that it's on your face, which is FANTASTIC!