IMAN Second to None Luminous Foundation uploaded by Kendro T.

BY IMAN

Second to None This luminous, sheer powder foundation contains Vitamin E and can be used wet or dry.  ; see more...

Kendro T.
Review for: Clay 3 more...
Iman is on OG when it comes to makeup for WOC! I’m surprised I didn’t try her products sooner. I wanted to test this out because I saw them at Walgreens and wanted to give em a try. This is a pretty decent foundation! It can be used for light to full coverage and is great for daily wear. I THINK it may be a bit yellow-undertoned and my undertones are more neutral but this definitely works well for me. IMAN Second to None Luminous Foundation
PM G.
Orlando , FL
I bought this foundation, for the first time, about 2-3 months ago or so. It matched my skin VERY well. I was intimidated at first, but then I learned how to use it.

The product can be used dry, with a brush (I use a Sigma F82 round kabuki, or the Bare Escentuals Feather Light brush), or wet, preferable, with a beauty blender sponge. I didn't notice a scent to the product. You have the option to build up coverage. The texture of the powder is very smooth; you can tell it was finely milled.

I love that it gives great coverage, almost instantly, and it goes on effortlessly. You can barely feel that it's on your face, which is FANTASTIC!
Haley R.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I recently started using this and I absolutely love it. My favorite part about it is that you can use it wet or dry for your desired amount of coverage and the shade fits my skin so well! I can wear this for a long time. It sets matte and does get a little "dewy" after a few hours, but it never looks "shiny" or worn off. It makes my skin look radiant.
Courtney D.
I love using this foundation as a bronzer on top of other powders or as a sheer luminous foundation when I'm not in the mood for full face. The coverage goes from 0 to 100 really quickly so when I use it for full coverage (when wet) the looks are always luminous!
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I received a sample of this from Plum Perfect and I didn't know how I felt about a powdered foundation. But this stuff is awesome! It applies smoothly and looks nice when blended. It has such a creamy buttery texture.
Nicky F.
Salem, MA
This foundation makes me flawless. I have people telling me my skin is so beautiful. It is lol, but the makeup helps. No matter what I will die using Iman makeup.
Lawana B.
Lithonia, GA
I like that foundation is used to make you look like a brighter day is ahead. This being Luminous makes it even better. It helps to place a smile on your face.
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
My skin has discoloration in a lot of different parts so it can get annoying, but once I set a normal foundation down and then use this, it actually gets rid of that and is not as visible. It can look a little caked on if you put on too much, but if you're looking for a natural product then this is great!
Lyneise T.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this product settle into creases?

Walmart