IMAN Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation Sand 5

by IMAN

Gives the flawless look you want, with a truly natural appearance. Glides on like sheer silk to give the coverage of cream combined with a velvety powder finish. Full coverage foundation imparts a velvety powder finish. Apply with sponge for a natural and sheer look. Use fingertips and blend evenly for maximum coverage. Apply foundation and blend downward in the direction of your hair growth for a more even texture. When applying with fingers, use your ring finger, this applies the least amount of pressure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation Sand 5!
4 months ago
Perfect finishing powder, I used to warm up and set my foundation. It helps with my tone and pores when I wear it as a finishing powder. Quality and lasts long, it doesn’t get cakey or break me out.
3 years ago
I think this foundation was cakey because when I apply it to my face it was kind of a gritty feeling. So I will have to probably give this a rating for three stars because it does work it just seems like it is cakey. I might buy this again but I don't know. I would probably uses for oily skin too because my face was not that oily for this product I used.
2 years ago
I’m not sure if i wasn’t applying it right or what but it was really weird and cakes requires lots of work and blending . I also got the wrong color so now i just use it to conceal
2 years agoArverne, NY
When I say I love this stuff I mean it. Doesn’t dry my under eye but still sets my concealer in place. Makes my skin flawless. I love it.
2 years agoAtlanta, GA
I use this foundation it's smooth covers well without feeling heavy or to matte. Love this foundation.
3 years agoKingston
Jesus, this is amaze balls. Easy to use, affordable and I definitely recommend this foundation. It offers a slight full coverage and is kinda long lasting for a half a day.