IMAN Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation Earth 1

by IMAN

Gives the flawless look you want, with a truly natural appearance. Glides on like sheer silk to give the coverage of cream combined with a velvety powder finish. Full coverage foundation imparts a velvety powder finish. Apply with sponge for a natural and sheer look. Use fingertips and blend evenly for maximum coverage. Apply foundation and blend downward in the direction of your hair growth for a more even texture. When applying with fingers, use your ring finger, this applies the least amount of pressure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation Earth 1!
Solon, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this product on clearance for $1 at tjmaxx and decided to try it. I bought it in the color earth 3 which is too dark for my skin so I used it as a bronzer and it was amazing! It’s very full coverage so if you’re using it as a bronzer make sure to only use a little. The packaging is gorgeous and the formula is very creamy.
Dry / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
IMAN Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation Earth 1 uploaded by myra H.
The color and coverage on this is really nice. It makes the skin look beautiful and coverage at first is good while still letting some skin peek through (if applied lightly). It has somewhat of a medicinal scent that fades after a few minutes on the skin and after a few weeks of the product being opened up it doesn't have a scent at all. My issue with this product is that it never seemed to set in a timely fashion, and when it did set, my face was extremely uncomfortable and dry feeling, no matter what I used beneath the foundation. I was able to remedy that by setting it with a light powder myself, which was odd, but it worked.. It also settled into my smiles lines something awful, and I had to try FIVE different primers (drugstore and high end) before I found one that kept the movement of the product to a minimum but never quite kept everything in place. It also separated horribly if the right products weren't used beneath it (once or twice it was so bad that I had to wipe my entire face off midday) . If it just stayed in place appropriately it'd be one of my favorite foundations because it really was flawless on initial application.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Decent foundation! Iman is an OG when it comes down to makeup specially made for Black women & other WOC & I don’t feel like she gets the credit she deserves. Although this seems to have more yellow undertones on my olive/neutral undertoned skin, this is a really decent foundation. Blends well, can be used for full or medium coverage. I like this for daily use.
Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring