Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation uploaded by Tracey Anne C.Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation uploaded by Nina A.

BY IMAN

Buy Iman Foundations - Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation: The flawless look you want with truly natural appearance Glides on like sheer silk The coverage of cream combined with a velvety powder finish see more...

Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I have a few different foundations but this is my everyday wear. The price is great and so I don't mind purchasing it more frequently. I am a darker skinned woman and finding foundation that works season to season is and other reason I purchase this product, I usually have two different shades for the summer and fall. They blend effortlessly, leaving a gorgeous finish. The coverage is comparable with some of my higher end foundations.

This is an awesome product for the price and quality. Iman definitely filled a niche with this product.
Stacie S.
Whenever I am out of town and I forget my makeup (happens more often than it should) I always go to the local Walmart or Target to Pick this product up. It's affordable for a quick last minute impromptu pick up and it's a perfect match to my skin tone
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Omg this product gives full coverage, if you have oily skin this is the product to use. It not hard to find your shade in the brand and its not heavy on the face because a light application does a lot to cover blemishes.cons is do use it without no moisturizer it looks white ans ashy on photos if not applied properly
Donna J.
The colors are hard to match to your skin tone. I have tried 4 different colors. Some look muddy and others look like red clay on my face. The price may not be okay depending on how much makeup you use daily. It is 13.99 -15.99 at my local stores.
Analise J.
This foundation was ok. I could not really find the perfect color match for my skin which was kind of a disappointment. I have drug store products that work better than this one.
Shel H.
I have used this product for several years now after being introduced by an Iman rep in the store. She applied it to my skin and I feel in love since I have both red and yellow undertones to my skin and this matches both perfectly in my shade. I like this product more when i add water to it before applying.
Jymmi H.
Marietta,georgia
Review for: Sand 2 more...
This foundation is definitely my goto during the winter time especially when is dry outside and you skin has the tendency to be chapped and dry it has very low shine i can asure you you'll be happy with this product
Elizabeth W.
Boston, MA
I was a little hesitant to try this, because it's really cheap and I have sensitive skin, but this is amazing. It blends really well and has amazing coverage. I was lucky and got my color spot on the first time. But it's really hard to see the color through the package to pick your fit. But this is DEFINITELY worth the money!
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
I was looking for a makeup to replace my MAC and this is the only one on the market I could find. I love this make up its light weight and gives off a natural look.
yassmin H.
Fishers, IN
This product has really amazing coverage so a little goes a long way. I like that the product has a matte finish like a powder. It can be found in may stores like walmart, target, and ulta.
Donta U.
Ive never heard of this brand.is it good
Lakewa B.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I've never tried this brand, is it a quality product? Where can i find it? And does it give good coverage?

back