Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation uploaded by Tracey Anne C.Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation uploaded by Nina A.
17 colors available

BY IMAN

Buy Iman Foundations - Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation: The flawless look you want with truly natural appearance Glides on like sheer silk The coverage of cream combined with a velvety powder finish see more...

Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few different foundations but this is my everyday wear. The price is great and so I don't mind purchasing it more frequently. I am a darker skinned woman and finding foundation that works season to season is and other reason I purchase this product, I usually have two different shades for the summer and fall. They blend effortlessly, leaving a gorgeous finish. The coverage is comparable with some of my higher end foundations.

This is an awesome product for the price and quality. Iman definitely filled a niche with this product.
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I am out of town and I forget my makeup (happens more often than it should) I always go to the local Walmart or Target to Pick this product up. It's affordable for a quick last minute impromptu pick up and it's a perfect match to my skin tone
Analise J.
Analise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation was ok. I could not really find the perfect color match for my skin which was kind of a disappointment. I have drug store products that work better than this one.
Shea G.
Shea G.
seattle, WA
I love this! It is such an easy thing to apply when I am short on time. It is just such a great color match. Go try it out!
This power is comparable to MAC and more affordable. Perfect faultless look!
Jaleesa J.
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
I was looking for a makeup to replace my MAC and this is the only one on the market I could find. I love this make up its light weight and gives off a natural look.
Phylicia H.
Phylicia H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
You will love this! I'm an Earth 2 and for the price that it's offered it has amazing coverage!! Stays on all day also. I highly recommend this for WOC!!
krystal e.
krystal e.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sand 2
This foundation is definitely my goto during the winter time especially when is dry outside and you skin has the tendency to be chapped and dry it has very low shine i can asure you you'll be happy with this product
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Love the product easy to match my skin tone.product is easy to find in stores not costly.long lasting doesn't rub off easily would recommend to friends
Shel H.
Shel H.
I have used this product for several years now after being introduced by an Iman rep in the store. She applied it to my skin and I feel in love since I have both red and yellow undertones to my skin and this matches both perfectly in my shade. I like this product more when i add water to it before applying.
Donta U.
Donta U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive never heard of this brand.is it good
Lakewa B.
Lakewa B.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I've never tried this brand, is it a quality product? Where can i find it? And does it give good coverage?