IMAN Perfect Response Oil Blotting Powder uploaded by Daphne S.

BY IMAN

Iman perfect response oil blotting powder - medium see more...

Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I have extremely oily skin that shines through any makeup application almist immediately, and will make my face look straight up greasy in as little as 2 hours. I used this powder after going over my face with oil blotting paper. This was like a nice foundation refresher and the red undertones matched my skin perfectly. IMAN really has a handle on the different shades us African women come in 😍
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
Review for: Perfect Response Medium more...
I love this product so much that I've not found a substitute yet and i don't know if i will . Am so pleased with the result it gives
Vera A.
This powder is a holy grail item for me! It has the perfect red undertones! Talk about full coverage! Iman...I love you for this!
Nicky F.
Salem, MA
I switched from MAC and I have been using IMAN for a few years. I have tried other brands and always come back to this brand.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
This a great product ,! It's great for an everyday using I bought it a drugstore
Erline L.
Purchased at: Target
Hitting pan on this product. Does transfer but great color pay off. Great setting powder to bring back color and bronze. Great for touching up too.
Nichele M.
Does anyone agree
Jessica C.
I am very oily, nothing seems to work. how well is this product?