IMAN Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup uploaded by Shajeeah M.IMAN Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup uploaded by Yuri H.IMAN Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup uploaded by Kristen M.

BY IMAN

Enriched With Minerals. . see more...

Amber Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation was targeted for African American women like myself. As well as for other women of color. Being of lighter skin tone made it hard for me to find this foundation in my correct shade. Everywhere I looked seemed to only carry Clay 4 and up. I was a mix of clay 1 and clay 2. But I finally found a display that had numerous clay 2 foundations and I went ahead and bought three. Clay 2 by itself is too dark for me. But I love this foundation! The overall look and feel of it is awesome. And it mixes perfectly with other foundations. Which helps me to better match it to my skin tone. I do plan on repurchasing this foundation and trying out more of her products. The foundation lasts about as long as many foundation that is not completely matte. And my only con for this foundation is that I can get oily throughout the day. That’s typical with liquid foundations and it would never sway my decision to repurchase!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I really liked this foundation! It was the perfect color match. I loved that the packaging was slim enough for me to carry the bottle around conveniently. It was inexpensive. The formula was long lasting. It didn't have a strong scent. The only thing was that after a couple of hours of wear it started to flake. This was easily remedied by using a moisturizing primer. I would definitely repurchase.
Becky S.
IMAN makes quality products and this liquid makeup is no exception. It provides good coverage that is buildable and a variety of tones to choose from.
Yuri H.
Petersburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Full coverage, so smooth , and very moisturized. Not to mention it's very cheap but works like its a 30 dollar foundation
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
I live this foundation!! I am a Earth 3! It is perfect as I am a chocolate woman ! It doesn't have too much orange or red like a lot of cosmetics that are created for the darker shades ! Oman got it right with this ! Beautiful full coverage and skin like appearance!
Kalei A.
Does this work good and is it a good buy?
Shyleen C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this, in your opinion, better than the stick foundation?